Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:17 AM   #61
MVP

Saw some really good seats for 130 each but i expect theyll just keep getting cheaper. I'll probably end up going. Theres a quad in imperial id like to grab for my son while im there anyway.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:20 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Saw some really good seats for 130 each but i expect theyll just keep getting cheaper. I'll probably end up going. Theres a quad in imperial id like to grab for my son while im there anyway.
Word of warning - seat prices are fickle. In my experience they often rebound the last day or so. My theory is people decide they aren't getting enough money so they'll just go themselves, and the supply shrinks back down.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:43 AM   #63
In Search of a Life

320, just off the rail...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:47 AM   #64
Starter

I'll be going with my cardboard and 10 layers of clothing.
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:53 AM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
In if my flight takes off on time. 50/50-ish in 119.

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:02 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Harsh with the thumbs down.
It's was probably just InvinciBill. He'd thumb down an invitation from Jesus to enter Heaven.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 09:45 AM   #67
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower View Post
I'll be going with my cardboard and 10 layers of clothing.
Here is my plan:

Base layer: Under Armour Cold Gear
2nd Layer: Thermal Underwear
Last Layer Legs: Flannel lined jeans
3rd Layer Upper body: Fleece lined Chiefs hoodie
4th Layer Upper body: Lucky Mahomes jersey
5th Layer Upper body: 3/4 length Chiefs winter coat
Feet: Merino wool full length socks, lucky chiefs socks, and North Face boots.
Hands: 3M Thinsulate ski gloves with hand warmers.
Face: Chiefs balaclava
Head: Lucky chiefs beanie.

If all of that doesn't keep me warm, I don't know what will. My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 09:51 AM   #68
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Props to any fan going to the game on Sat. Tip o' the cap to all those frozen folks out there.
Should be a great game, despite the temps.
Make sure you're not standing directly on the concrete!!(stand on newspapers, cardboard)
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:55 AM   #69
The man you could post like.

Get in price already down to roughly 40 bucks. Can't imagine how bad it'll be Saturday
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:24 AM   #70
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Here is my plan:

If all of that doesn't keep me warm, I don't know what will. My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.

A friend loaned me some carhart bibs. Not sure how you go to the bathroom in these things without taking them off
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:28 AM   #71
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
A friend loaned me some carhart bibs. Not sure how you go to the bathroom in these things without taking them off
You can apparently bang without taking them off...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 10:34 AM   #72
Just Lurking

Quote:
Here is my plan:

Just wear depends. It will keep you warmer anyway
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-11-2024, 10:37 AM   #73
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
Got a two pant pecker but wearing 3 pairs of pants
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 10:56 AM   #74
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Pussy
pillowbiter
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 11:01 AM   #75
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Just like overalls.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.