Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2023, 11:21 AM  
I'll be back.

Swift + Kelce: ME! and the Chiefs

Alright now.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 09-28-2023 at 11:37 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:40 PM   #61
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Dude, same.
Two weeks ago I couldn't have named a single one of her songs.
Now I know two or three, ^this^ being one of them.
Same. The only reason I've heard that song is because I let my grandkids pick music on the Alexa when they come over. Now the f'n thing thinks I'm a Swifty.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 02:40 PM   #62
MVP

F"ing great time to be a Chiefs fan!
This is fun as shit!
Loved the Mahomes solo!
A++++
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:42 PM   #63
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
That's the first time I've heard a Taylor Swift song
I wouldn't have known it if you hadn't of told me.

So
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:12 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Swift is talked about often here. So you are either confirming you are full of shit or you have the most efficient blinders on known to man.
Before she dated Kelce there was a lot of Swift threads on a chiefs messages board filled with mostly middle age guys?

I guess I must have blinders on then.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:33 PM   #65
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Swift is talked about often here. So you are either confirming you are full of shit or you have the most efficient blinders on known to man.
Bald middle aged men with goatees are the prime TS demographic after all.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #66
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Weed what little bitch?
My goodness, you're being a COMPLETE bitch to the guy for no good reason whatsoever... and we all know why, because of his politics

Newsflash - not everyone, including many younger people, gives a single fat shit about Taylor Swifts music

Yet he played it cool, whereas you came off like a total... bitch!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 03:42 PM   #67
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
My goodness, you're being a COMPLETE bitch to the guy for no good reason whatsoever... and we all know why, because of his politics

Newsflash - not everyone, including many younger people, gives a single fat shit about Taylor Swifts music

Yet he played it cool, whereas you came off like a total... bitch!
I don't care?

I've never heard ts
Yes you have.
No i avoid kids and bars.
She's everywhere.
Oh I didn't mean it, I just offended +45 swifties.
Insults engaged.

You may hitch your wagon to whatever little bitch you'd like. 💚
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:45 PM   #68
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
I don't care?

I've never heard ts
Yes you have.
No i avoid kids and bars.
She's everywhere.
Oh I didn't mean it, I just offended +45 swifties.
Insults engaged.

You may hitch your wagon to whatever little bitch you'd like. 💚
TS is a hot button topic apparently. I thought you stoners were supposed to be docile?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:46 PM   #69
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
TS is a hot button topic apparently. I thought you stoners were supposed to be docile?
He wants my attention.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:50 PM   #70
pie is never free

Quote:
He wants my attention.
don't flatter yourself missy, I only wanted you to know you were being a complete bitch for no good reason
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:51 PM   #71
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
don't flatter yourself missy, I only wanted you to know you were being a complete bitch for no good reason
That's a lot of words and then you made sure you run to the other thread to tell me.

I bet you haven't heard a TS song either.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:59 PM   #72
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I don't really get this kind of post where people insist they've never heard of her or any of her songs. It's literally impossible unless you consume zero media at all. It's akin to someone in the 80's saying they never heard Michael Jackson

It's ok to not care for her music or even her in general. It's not a badge of honor to pretend you've never heard her songs. She's literally EVERYWHERE. Moreso recently than ever, but she's been around for like 15 years dropping #1 music.
Put it to you this way...I'm sure I've heard her songs, but I don't know they are her. I listen to podcasts and old shit from the 80's and 90's, binge a bunch of stuff for TV and watch the Chiefs. So, I'm out of touch. I mean, I don't care, but I'm out of touch.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:59 PM   #73
Needs more middle fingers

LOOK WHAT TAYLOR SWIFT HAS DONE TO US!
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:03 PM   #74
pie is never free

Quote:
That's a lot of words and then you made sure you run to the other thread to tell me.

I bet you haven't heard a TS song either.
I've heard shake it off, and its actually pretty catchy... but I'm not rushing out to buy the album

And like I said, not all young people give a damn either

My 32 year old son couldn't care less about her

My 33 year old daughter texted me yesterday saying Swifties were the pop music cult equivalent of Juggalos

Seriously kat, I was at work reading your replies to bdj earlier and couldn't for the life of me understand why you were being so ****ing mean for no reason... his comments weren't over the top, but you damn sure were

Save your reply for someone else, I'm done dealing with your bipolar ass for tonight
Old 09-28-2023, 04:04 PM   #75
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
LOOK WHAT TAYLOR SWIFT HAS DONE TO US!
She's tearing us apart!

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote