Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2020, 07:33 PM  
"I'm with you fellers"

I AM NEVER WRONG !!! AMA

P.S. I just ordered a taco pizza from Pizza Hut, thin crust, no pickles.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:42 AM   #61
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
she's lying to make you feel better.
She also says my bees make the best honey in the history of the world. All my hives are horizontal and can be inspected in less than 10 minutes. If you put burlap cut in 6' pieces all across the top you can roll back each little section and work with those frames only. Your top boards can go over that in the winter. In the summer you don't need all of the top boards. Be sure to add a layer of insulation above your top boards for winter and divider boards on each side of the frames. I usually stuff insulation in the outer unused areas as well.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote