Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #61
sorta mod-ish

This must be part of the master plan of "going off the grid".
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #62
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.
The guy's an idiot, waste of life, they should just ban him.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #63
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPote View Post
I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.
That's funny, I didn't even think of that.

And I wouldn't mess with Ralphie. He got bigger.

JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #64
Supporter

I usually found redrum's schtick funny in a Don Rickles sort of way, but I guess he has a nasty side I haven't seen. Seems like he must have a desire to either get his ass kicked, get banned or both. Way out of line, especially when Mo had made it clear how emotional that subject is for him. Luv mentioned she had issues with him, I guess it's a wide spread problem.

Now is probably a good time for him to make that "off the grid" move.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #65
Supporter

People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #66
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.
I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #67
MVP

It would be quite amusing for someone to find out his info and pass it along.

This is the kind of thing you don't let someone say about someone else's father, let alone your own.
wild1 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #68
Please speak your mind

I'm guessing a certain douche-discharge is about to find the grid shoved up his ass...
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #69
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #70
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.
At least we know who to blame now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #71
Kind of a mod

Is he still jobless?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #72
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

My apologies.
lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #73
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
At least we know who to blame now.
Yeah...

I was a dipshit, what can you do?
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #74
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Is he still jobless?
I think he posted awhile back he found a job, but perhaps you can arrange for him to be "postless."
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #75
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Is he still jobless?
I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.