Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs extend Noah Gray - 3 years, $19.5M

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I think Wiley's going to take time. Looked great in training camp but showed nothing in preseason. Think it'll be next year, lots of targets to feed this year
I don't think in most cases you want to show much in the preseason. As bad as the play was with the backup OL there often wasn't much of a chance to do anything offensively.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #62
YOU take YOUR seat

I definitely didn't expect that.

He's been a good backup for us but nothing that great. Oh well, good for him and I trust Veach's decision making.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM   #63
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's 10 million over 2 years with 6 of that spread over 3. It's peanuts guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn View Post
Couldn’t we have kept Willie Gay for that price?
Those peanuts could have been thrown Gay’s way.
PatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I’m not sure I’m with you on that. I do think he executes what’s asked which is the low bar a lot of our Receiving targets didn’t clear. But he hasnt done anything spectacular. Maybe he just needs to be cut loose. I dunno.
Have you ever had one instance where you were like "Why the F is he in the game?" He has done what is asked of him to this point. Enormous catch in that AFCCG against the Bengals comes to mind as well.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM   #65
The man you could post like.

Don't understand this at all, especially given the pieces on defense we lost.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's 10 million over 2 years with 6 of that spread over 3. It's peanuts guys.
Exactly.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM   #67
Special Teams ACE!!!

The Chiefs are paying a top QB and know their salary cap better than the fans do. They also know and understand their players far better than the fans. They're not shitting out money like this just for funsies.

I'm gonna go ahead and trust Bleach on this one. Crazy, I know.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I don't think in most cases you want to show much in the preseason. As bad as the play was with the backup OL there often wasn't much of a chance to do anything offensively.
True. I like him but there's a lot of mouths to feed. I just think it's a year before we see much. Who knows.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM   #69
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Its a little different to look at if you remove Kelce from your calculation. That contract gets use through Wiley's development. If Kelce retires we are going to spend less on the entire position group for the next three years than one of Kelce's contract.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #70
Rufus Dawes Jr.

forgot to add, and then when have another 17.5M to spend.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #71
Veteran

wtf....and Sneed and Gay are gone.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I mean seriously when did people start taking preseason so seriously?

I've been watching football long enough to know very little of preseason carries into actual football
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #73
Woman should only make babies

This kind of shit is why we never win anything
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM   #74
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
The possibility this is Trav's final season feels a little more probable now.
I don't think so, especially if we pull off the three peat
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM   #75
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
This kind of shit is why we never win anything
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.