Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 08:49 AM  
Veteran

Let's see your first post on this forum

As the thread title says. Link/quote your first post you ever made on Chiefsplanet. I want to see some bangers.

Easiest way to do it is by going on advanced search, filter by your username in the top right then in the bottom left change the "sort results by" option from descending to ascending and then check the "posts" button under the "Show Results as" heading. Like this:

After clicking "search now" your first post should be the top option.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2024, 12:59 PM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
This was in a Micah Downs leaves KU thread. Safe to say I pretty much nailed everything related to that.
You definitely had your finger on the pulse.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:00 PM   #62
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, no clue what mine was, but I’m sure it was thought provoking.

Such a long time ago…. Almost 7 years before the first iPhone. Crazy. And did you know, Bo Nix is older than CP?
It was..."We'll see"
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:00 PM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Man, I started out with the hot takes.
Some things never change.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:02 PM   #64
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
It was..."We'll see"
Nah, that wasn’t a thing until maybe 2007,
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:11 PM   #65
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Such a long time ago…. Almost 7 years before the first iPhone. Crazy. And did you know, Bo Nix is older than CP?
Sad thing is as a person who's never owned a cell phone I've noticed how the world has changed. I went from an annoying kid with ADD to the most able to concentrate on a subject or conversation of anyone around me. There's no control for most people to notice the change because everyone has.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:16 PM   #66
Veteran

Mine

First post back in 2008 asking how to watch Herm's press conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Where on the net can I watch the press conference?

Also...My 3rd post! OUCH

Quote:
The way I see it we only have TWO options.

1) draft the BEST LT
2) Trade down

I have said this time and time again!!!!!!

Most of you say it's a waste to move Albert /cry /cry /cry

LOOK

I'm sure most of you would be more then happy if we traded down and picked up the STUD guard from Oklahoma DUKE ROBINSON.

He is projected to go off the board around 15-20th and is said to be the 2nd best OG to come out of the draft for 10+ years.

YES Brandon Albert being the first!!!!!!

Many teams would take Duke at the 15th spot this year no question.

So why would it be SOOOO wrong for us to of took a Guard (better then Duke) at 15th last year? Brandon is so good he served us better at LT this year then his PRO BOWL spot at LG.

I mean we could trade down this coming year and draft Duke Robinson and have Duke and Albert on the same side and our left side would be GREAT for years.

OR the better option

Would be to draft one of the BEST top 3 LT's this year and move Albert to LG.

You guys tell me what you would like better.

Duke/Albert

OR

Albert/Oher

No question in my mind what would be better.

Also,
I would do this (IF we get a DE FA) in the first 4 rounds. If we get a MLB in FA as well then take MACK over SPIKES.

Round 1: Oher/Smith
Round 2: Alex Mack C----OR-----Brandon Spikes MLB
Round 3: Phil Loadholt RT------OR-----Herman Johnson G

So
Our NEW line would look like this

EDIT: Oher--Albert--Mack--Waters--Phil (Had it backwards)

GOOD LORD!!!!! That would be Sweeeet. Then in 2010 draft Waters replacement in rounds 2 or 3

Again this is all for fun until we see what we get in FA. If we don't get a DE OR MLB then of course this draft would change, BUT I would still take Oher with our first pick. With us taking Oher we would upgrade THREE spots RG/LG and LT since Waters would move to RG and Albert to LG. Thats GREAT Value.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:17 PM   #67
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
First post back in 2008 asking how to watch Herm's press conference.

Also...My 3rd post! OUCH
My Herm takes probably didn't age great but I have a known bias towards Germanic coaches...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:24 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I would kill to have had my first post be about Bobby Sippio.

Congratulations, KCUnited, you win the thread.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:30 PM   #69
No Keys, No Problem

Lol ..db doesn't go back to 2000.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:34 PM   #70
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Lol ..db doesn't go back to 2000.
I am curious what my first post is that comes up. Probably angry enough to get me fired so....we'll never know.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:36 PM   #71
Thread I will end you.......

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...3&postcount=38
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:49 PM   #72
In Search of a Life

I found this forum right before the 2016 draft and this was my first post from 5-2-2016 in the official Dante84 Tyreek Hill Thread. Some of the replies are hilarious with this wall of text...

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...&postcount=356

Quote:
I have been reading many of the post on this subject in several different threads and have some thoughts. I first want to clarify that I am a white professional conservative who grew up in a stable home with two parents. If I looked at this scenario through those lenses, it makes it black and white. However, over the years, I have learned to look at any situation in detail, the circumstances and make a fair judgment. Here is my take on the situation: It is apparent that Tyreek lost it at some point during this confrontation. I have been married 25 years to a strong women. There have been heated confrontations over the years where some way some how I restrained myself from a "heat of the moment" reaction. Why? Because when I was 7, I hit a pushed my slightly younger sister over a toy. I had a strong father in my house who made it very clear that hitting my sister, or any other girl, was very wrong and I was punished severely for it. My father also shared with me, as I have shared with my son, through my teen years that violence against women would not be tolerated. To many of us with strong fathers, mothers and our socio-economic conditions this is apparent and nothing but common sense. However, I realize that those without a strong role model raised in a different culture, this is not always apparent. Does this make it right? Absolutely not, just looking at it from another angle.

As far as the charge, the plea, and the consequences: It appears Tyreek had no previous criminal record. He did call authorities about a month before the incident to have her removed from his apartment. There is no record of any other arrests, or incidents, for any other issue(s). I have read the report from the victim, it is horrific. However, though Tyreek was wrong having any physical altercation, it wasn't as bad as the report. Why? A prosecutor would not have a agreed to the plea if it were completely true. If the photos of the victim showed horrific injuries, if there was proof the baby was potentially in danger, etc. a conviction would have been easy. However the prosecutor offered a plea of no jail time, a 52 week domestic violence program, 3 years probation, and if he stays out of trouble it would be expunged from his record. I don't believe a prosecutor would offer that deal, especially expunging it from his record, if the evidence matched the testimony of the victim or if they thought this had happened before. Is it more realistic that Tyreek lost it when she came back in the apartment confrontational, shoved then grabbed her from behind and physically held her during this altercation? Yes and he should have not kicked her out with no pants, and he should have called police as he did previously, instead of the physical altercation. This was wrong and as a black man, with a white women, even though not as bad as the testimony, you plea.

Where is he now... This happened over 18 months ago, and from every account he has been a good citizen. Besides his punishment, what else has he paid? He lost a free education from OSU, could have been a 2nd round draft choice which is a lot bigger contract, and he lost the support of a lot of folks. He should have, but how much more should he pay? I listen to 810 on Sat. and read a lot of the post on here about how he should never play in the NFL, he should make amends by speaking at schools and advocating against violence. This are mostly liberal minded folks. They don't care that he was never in trouble before or after. They don't understand that he may never had a strong role model or socioeconomic structure that they had, even though they think they are way more compassionate than conservatives. The 810 host conjecturing thoughts on his interview of blaming the victim that I don't believe was his intent. They don't seem to realize that he would have no, zero, nada, platform for anyone to listen to his story of what domestic violence can do and how he can help other kids hear his story and learn if he weren't an NFL player.

Where do I stand now: If another team would have drafted this kid, I would have had a reaction to it that would have been negative. However, another team didn't draft this kid, my team since I was age 4 did. I was immediately concerned, and looked at the situation as detailed in this post. I believe in second chance and believe this kid made a one time mistake and has learned from it. I believe he has the potential to make a difference on the field and off the field by having a platform he wouldn't have if not an NFL player? I also believe he should have a very short leash. He needs to realize his second chance, embrace it and ensure he does everything possible to prove the Chiefs made the right choice. I am confident that if he doesn't, he will be cut rather quickly, and rightly so.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:58 PM   #73
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
My search results in:

Perhaps this search does not work for us no-life old timers with tens of thousands of posts.
Likewise.

I suspect it has something to do with the server being replaced like 10 years ago or something.

EDIT: N/M -- the 'thread' trick worked.

Evidently Baltimore signing Trevor Pryce was enough to pop my CP cherry. I have no independent recollection of this person at all. Was he a Bronco at some point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, other than the complete ass beating he hung on us in the first game, Pryce was pretty much a non-entity.

I also wonder how much of that Pryce game was a result of Shields not being close to up to speed yet. He looked awful in that game.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:59 PM   #74
Ultrabanned

I know my first posts were defending Downfield Damon Huard as a bright-eyed homer way back when.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 02:12 PM   #75
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Hey - a 2006 scouting report of sorts on Alex Smith. That's different...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I wouldn't give up on him just yet. That team was historically bad last season, he had nothing to work with. Never underestimate the effect of an elite tight end on a shakey QB. Todd Heap has managed to make Boller look good from time to time and Vick would be completely useless as a passer without Alge Crumpler. Vernon Davis will be a huge help for him.

He was a pretty poised kid in college; made good decisions. He was also pretty creative and had enough arm to make all the throws he'll need to make at this level. Fairly mobile, but not so much so that he'd eschew the pass in favor of an ill-conceived scramble (I'm looking at you, Michael Vick). More of an Elway-type mobile, just enough to move around in the pocket and make the play.

I see him ending up as a middle of the road starter. He'll have some good years and some bad ones, possibly a pro-bowl in there somewhere. I see his ceiling as a Jeff Garcia type, he'll win you some games, maybe even some playoff success on a good team, but he'll never carry a team to a title.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote