Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 12:12 PM  
Life is changing..

InvinciBill

InvinciBill
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:17 PM   #61
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
How you doooooooo en?
Bill has had enough of your shit
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:42 PM   #62
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
eat shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
That's no way to talk to InvinciBill
Clay with the classic internet tough gay
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:45 PM   #63
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Thumbs up

This Guy's Long Thumb Has Gone Viral And It's Real
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:48 PM   #64

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:52 PM   #65
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Don’t care either way, just trying to stir up some sunday drama

Have had maybe the worst year of my life finally come to a halfass satisfactory conclusion… work related injuries that cost me dearly, but finally conquered the murky and mysterious world of workers comp and can pay my bills again

Seriously man, workers comp is like trying to join the CIA

Sunday? but it's Tuesday
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:52 PM   #66
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You're right on both counts.. his positive percentage is 60%.

He's only one of 6 people with more than 10k ratings and that's actually the lowest positive percentage out of them, with the average across those 6 being 84% positive (4 of the 6 are over 90%).

There are also 126 people with more than 1000 ratings and that average holds up exactly... over 420k ratings and 84% are positive.

There are only 5 people with 1000+ ratings who have more negative ratings than positive (and a 6th who is exactly 50% each).

Only two of 126 are even under 40% and there's one person who's a serial thumbs downer at 98% down. There are also two people with 100% thumbs up, one with almost 5000 of them.
Since this day (9/27/21)...

InvinciBill is 6th in total ratings.

73% positive, so up 13% positive!

63% positive all time, so the past several months have moved the dial +3%.

There were 6 people with 10k+ ratings and there are now 10.

InvinciBill's 63% positive is still the least positive of those 10, with the next person at 70%.

And the average of those above 10k ratings is 88% including InvinciBill and 90.6% without his numbers.

Please bump in 6 months for more statistics.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:19 PM   #67

THESE ARE THE GOOD OL DAYS
Old 03-20-2022, 07:30 AM   #68
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Oh yeah, for sure. That's how all of us CP guys flirt with the ladies.
Check your helpful answers...I just flirted with you
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:03 AM   #69
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Check your helpful answers...I just flirted with you
Homo or no homo?

Answer this very carefully.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:06 AM   #70
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Homo or no homo?

Answer this very carefully.
I'm afraid to.

I feel like I backed myself into a corner and there is no right answer
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:10 AM   #71
The Maintenance Guy

ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:27 AM   #72
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!!
Slightly homo but not really.

I love you as a friend
Old 03-20-2022, 08:29 AM   #73
The Maintenance Guy

Yep, that's a bannin'.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 08:44 AM   #74
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Yep, that's a bannin'.
Don't you ban me or I'll make a thread to bitch about it.

Screw it....I'm gonna bitch anyway
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 09:19 AM   #75
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Don't you ban me or I'll make a thread to bitch about it.

Screw it....I'm gonna bitch anyway
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.