Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2020, 06:49 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

**TNF Turd Bowl 2020: Broncos (0-3) @ Jets (0-3)

Fitting that this game kicks off October cause it’s gonna be a Red Box horror movie in itself.

Actually hoping the Broncos win.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:01 PM   #61
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Donkos win.

Don't want them anywhere near the #1 pick.
Let them get the top pick. Give them false hope. As long as Mahomes is here they’ll never be better than us. Lawerence could end up being the 2nd best QB in the league and he’d still be half as good as Pat.

Them being good consistently but losing to the Chiefs every year in the playoffs would be delicious
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Let them get the top pick. Give them false hope. As long as Mahomes is here they’ll never be better than us. Lawerence could end up being the 2nd best QB in the league and he’d still be half as good as Pat.

Them being good consistently but losing to the Chiefs every year in the playoffs would be delicious
I don't want any of them to be good. I want the rest of the division to suck ass for the next 20 years just like the AFCE sucked ass for 20 years. Hoping for a Donkey win tonight.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:09 PM   #63
pie is never free

I'm definitely in, if a decent stream can be found that is...

Hoping for a night of redemption for Darnold, he doesn't deserve to have been drafted by such a shitshow

As for rooting on a Denver win, no freaking chance whatsoever... they can pick up enough wins to remove themselves from the Lawrence sweepstakes when I'm NOT able to watch

This ones for you, D2112... Lets go Gang Green!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:13 PM   #64
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Brett could be a blossoming star tonight!
You mean Mark.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:21 PM   #65
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You mean Mark.

Is that really him?

Gobble gobble!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:23 PM   #66
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Is that really him?

Gobble gobble!
That's Vic Fangio.

The best part is if you Google Vic Fangio images, he pretty much always has that look on his face.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:26 PM   #67
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's Vic Fangio.

The best part is if you Google Vic Fangio images, he pretty much always has that look on his face.
Wow ok, I was hoping Rypien hadn't fallen that far

This will surely be Vic's last dance as a HC, just another decent coordinator - ala tonight's counterpart Gase - promoted above his abilities
Old 10-01-2020, 05:29 PM   #68
Banned

I was just over at the Orange Mange. A lot of them want to tank.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:29 PM   #69
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Wow ok, I was hoping Rypien hadn't fallen that far

This will surely be Vic's last dance as a HC, just another decent coordinator - ala tonight's counterpart Gase - promoted above his abilities
You could argue Gase wasn’t even a good coordinator he was just buddies with Peyton

Dude sucks
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:48 PM   #70
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
You could argue Gase wasn’t even a good coordinator he was just buddies with Peyton

Dude sucks
Yes, you certainly could... a supposedly solid offensive mind shouldn't have Darnold and that offense looking so inept
Old 10-01-2020, 05:49 PM   #71
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Go Denver... no way in hell they are lucking into getting Trevor Lawrence.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:49 PM   #72
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I'm pretty stoked as this game should be glorious.
Mania always brings positivity to the planet.
You need to change teams!
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:54 PM   #73
Elway be drinkin' again

Hypothetical-
Donko win
I can hear it tonight
Donko talk..................
We are only 3 games back. We are going to get healthy. We have a shot to make the playoffs. We GET to play the Chiefs twice. We can
make it Fandango is a .............
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:03 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Let the Brett Rypien era begin!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:04 PM   #75
The man you could post like.

Michael Irvin is such an idiot.

https://youtu.be/llalDgK903s
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.