Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM  
DeadPunisher

Who is the Chiefs #2 GOAT?

I saw a social media post from Fanduel that listed each teams second GOAT.

They listed Kelce as the Chiefs second GOAT.

But, is he? Like, my initial thought was DT, but that's probably just in my heart. Then I thought about TG, Will Shields, and even Joe Montana and Willie Roaf.

All of those players have legitimate arguments at being the GOATs at their respective positions at one point in time.

But, then I thought about Kelce's streak of thousand yard seasons, and his post season records, I think I agree that he is probably our number two GOAT.

So, is it Kelce, or someone else?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-3VcD8P...9rMWY0dXFxMmh6
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 01:35 PM   #61
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
1. Mahomes
2. Kelce
3. DT
This.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #62
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I have a ton of favorites, Travis and DT topping the list, but it's gotta be Len Dawson, doesn't it? SB MVP, 3x AFL Champion, AFL Championship MVP, 4× AFL passing touchdowns leader, 6× AFL passer rating leader (1962, 1964–1968), 7× AFL completion percentage leader, et cetera and so on, many more league awards later. He was the GOAT not only of the Chiefs but two different leagues, in his time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #63
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I have a ton of favorites, Travis and DT topping the list, but it's gotta be Len Dawson, doesn't it? SB MVP, 3x AFL Champion, AFL Championship MVP, 4× AFL passing touchdowns leader, 6× AFL passer rating leader (1962, 1964–1968), 7× AFL completion percentage leader, et cetera and so on, many more league awards later. He was the GOAT not only of the Chiefs but two different leagues, in his time.
Thanks for listing his accomplishments. As much as I want to say Kelce, Dawson has to be it. Or 2a and 2b with Kelce, as someone else stated. But I'm going to say Mahomes, Dawson, Kelce. And then whomever else there is.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:49 PM   #64
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
That’s called the Okoye.
Here is where I remind everyone that I got mine within a week.

Suk mah baows...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:52 PM   #65
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Thanks for listing his accomplishments. As much as I want to say Kelce, Dawson has to be it. Or 2a and 2b with Kelce, as someone else stated. But I'm going to say Mahomes, Dawson, Kelce. And then whomever else there is.

What's impressive is that those are just some of the highlights, as they say. I didn't want to type every award/recognition Dawson ever received; it's a long list, lol.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #66
Veteran

As much as I want to say it's DT I got to agree with most that Kelce has become number 2.

Mahomes isn't Mahomes without Kelce and Kelce was putting up numbers that were pretty darn good before Mahomes was QB. Simply put we may have gotten 1 super bowl with Mahomes without Kelce maybe. No way do we have 3
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #67
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 View Post
As much as I want to say it's DT I got to agree with most that Kelce has become number 2.

Mahomes isn't Mahomes without Kelce and Kelce was putting up numbers that were pretty darn good before Mahomes was QB. Simply put we may have gotten 1 super bowl with Mahomes without Kelce maybe. No way do we have 3
Soon enough we'll know that Mahomes is Mahomes. Kelce or not.

I mean, yeah, having HOF players is a huge positive but it's not like the greatest QB to ever play needs one.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Soon enough we'll know that Mahomes is Mahomes. Kelce or not.

I mean, yeah, having HOF players is a huge positive but it's not like the greatest QB to ever play needs one.
Part of me is looking forward to when Kelce hangs it up just so Mahomes can prove this.

Mahomes gets devalued for having Kelce and Reid. But Reid never won a super bowl without Mahomes in almost 2 decades of coaching. Kecle was putting up darn good seasons with Smith but Mahomes took it to another level. It all comes back to Mahomes and haters don't want to give him his respect. Soon He will give them no choice
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #69
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 View Post
Part of me is looking forward to when Kelce hangs it up just so Mahomes can prove this.

Mahomes gets devalued for having Kelce and Reid. But Reid never won a super bowl without Mahomes in almost 2 decades of coaching. Kecle was putting up darn good seasons with Smith but Mahomes took it to another level. It all comes back to Mahomes and haters don't want to give him his respect. Soon He will give them no choice
There's not really an argument to a guy having 11 SB victories.
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #70
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Trent Green #10. Has great smile.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:27 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Dawson's a good choice too. But man, what's so interesting about kelce is he is the main player part of both the turnaround and then the dynasty. I think he's the only chiefs player that can brag that? saw life in the gutter and then saw lifea as the greatest team on earth. What a trajectory
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:34 PM   #72
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Dawson's a good choice too. But man, what's so interesting about kelce is he is the main player part of both the turnaround and then the dynasty. I think he's the only chiefs player that can brag that? saw life in the gutter and then saw lifea as the greatest team on earth. What a trajectory
He didn't really see the gutter. He came in with Andy in 2013. Didn't, really, play until 2014.

I think Colquitt is the only one that has claim to the trash to king title.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He didn't really see the gutter. He came in with Andy in 2013. Didn't, really, play until 2014.

I think Colquitt is the only one that has claim to the trash to king title.
Sure but he was still a part of a locker room dealing with being the worst team in football. It stretches the truth a little but not a whole lot
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:41 PM   #74
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Sure but he was still a part of a locker room dealing with being the worst team in football. It stretches the truth a little but not a whole lot
Dude... the Chiefs went 11-5 in Kelce's rookie year. 2013 was Kelce's first year. He was not in the locker room dealing with being the worst team in football. That was 2012.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:53 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dude... the Chiefs went 11-5 in Kelce's rookie year. 2013 was Kelce's first year. He was not in the locker room dealing with being the worst team in football. That was 2012.
The Chiefs finished the year at 11-5. They began the season as the worst team in football.