Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2004, 10:08 PM  
**** the Raiders

I'm drunk

I've been drinking 151's and Dr. Peppers tonight. I am felling nooooon pain.

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:24 PM   #61
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
a root canal and no good drugs to take??

what kind of charlatan did you go to, anyway?
The first person who could see me right away. He probably figured it was strong enough after the laughing gas almost caused me to start throwing up, LOL!
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:25 PM   #62
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
Emergency root canal yesterday, this is what the doc told me to take.
Bummer; been there done that. Hang in there...Tylenol 3, with codiene worked well for me.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 11-24-2004, 11:26 PM   #63
**** the Raiders

You son oif a bitch! that is hilarious!

nice touvh putting zRush in the backgrouynf.

My brothet just informed me I can't typeright now.,
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:27 PM   #64
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Sounds like marijuana addiction to me.
Nah; morphius would skip the marijuana and head straight to the good, illegal, stuff.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 11-24-2004, 11:29 PM   #65
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Down Elvis
you would be after I picked up PHOB and we came over and scared the "MY SWEET JESUS" out of you.

haHAHAHAHA!. I'M DRUNK ENOUYGHT THAT THAT movie would either scre ther hell out of me ebven more sop than before, or I'would just laugh at it.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:36 PM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
He's 5'8 exactly,,,your so good. But just because he has this major urge for competion doesn't mean he is not very well endowed. The Big truck is mine, the big car is his, the big house is ours, it might just be we work hard for what we have. And honey you just keep on thinking I'm a big girl.
Hey, you're a lot of fun. But I nailed it didn't I. And Yes, my degree is in psychology. I'm guessing you at 5'6". And a lot of people work hard for their money but don't fit this particular model.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:19 AM   #67
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
He's 5'8 exactly,,,your so good. But just because he has this major urge for competion doesn't mean he is not very well endowed. The Big truck is mine, the big car is his, the big house is ours, it might just be we work hard for what we have. And honey you just keep on thinking I'm a big girl.
What kind of big truck do you have? I still might be persuaded to consider a casual relationship even though I think you're kinda snippy.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:21 AM   #68
Swiss Family GRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
What kind of big truck do you have? I still might be persuaded to consider a casual relationship even though I think you're kinda snippy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gay2.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	34477  
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:56 AM   #69
Scott Pioli

I'm hurting bad right now.

I had 5 vodka and cokes and 3 shots of black label Southern Comfort before I even went out to the bar tonight.

I can't believe I'm still awake.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:04 AM   #70
I'll be back.

Is Jamie about to score with his clone? You can see him in the mirror.

If so, is it incest or homosexuality?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:34 AM   #71
Woman should only make babies

gotta respect the black label so co
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:36 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz
gotta respect the black label so co
Nah i lost my respect for it when it made me spew on one to many occasions.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-25-2004, 01:37 AM   #73
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName

You're reeruned. Jamie is gonna score with that homemade tennis racquet in his hand.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:43 AM   #74
Keep 'er Movin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName

Hey, if I were gay I know I'd be all over myself.
Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:53 AM   #75
Swiss Family GRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMcManus
Hey, if I were gay I know I'd be all over myself.
Can you imagine how easy life would be? I would probably throw my own back out at least once a day though.
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.