Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:30 AM  
Supporter

What are you looking forward to the most this season?

I'm ****ing stoked for this season. Life without Mahomes is certainly less.

I'm trying to soak up everything I can during the Mahomes era because it is as good as it ever will be. Accordingly, I'm looking for new ways to pump it directly into my veins.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see if Mahomes will turn the dial to rape. He's spent the last 2 years going underneath and turning off the howitzer that made him Mahomes. Now we have Worthy and Brown with the capacity to blow the roof off again. They should be able to catch something instead of wasting an MVS down, and open up the middle. I won't lie, Brown and Worthy streaking across a wide open middle may be just as good as bombing them deep. Let's ****ing GO.

What are you guys looking forward to this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #61
SuperBowl or bust

The stars are aligning for a historic offensive year.

They have the talent to drop 40 on anyone.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM   #62
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Kingdom Specific:
Worthy/Brown
Sneed replacement(s)

Leaguewide:
The downfall of Rodgers and the Jets
Nix suckage (have we decided on an insulting name for this guy yet, there are a few options?)
I've been going with 'broncos quarterback'.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #63
MVP

#1 - Patrick Mahomes - he's always number one on my list of what I'm looking forward to. I think he has a chance to outperform his 2018 season.

#2 - The WRs - especially Worthy and Rice. Rice had a hell of a rookie year and based on TC it seems like he took a big step up. Worthy was impressive as hell and I think those two guys will look like #1 WRs. Hopefully they do what I think they can and get people asking if they are the best WR duo this franchise has ever had.

#3 - Pacheco and Steele - I know we don't run the ball much, but I love to watch Pacheco run it and Steele is exciting as hell.

#4 - The defense - I think they could be really good(not as good as last year of course) or they could just be good enough. They could be ranked anywhere between 5 - 20 in scoring. I love watching Chris Jones and I'm excited to see him get that DPOTY trophy this year! I love Nick Bolton and it's his contract season, so I could see him getting either 1st team AP or 2nd team AP. I think all the worry about CB2 is over blown and if I'm right, then that's how they finish top 10. If I'm wrong that's how they're middle of the pack.

I'm excited for a 3-peat, baby!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:16 AM   #64
Banned!

Honestly, I feel pretty spoiled at this point and mainly look forward to the postseason; the Regular season feels like a really long preseason.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:56 AM   #65
YOU take YOUR seat

I'm excited for an offensive revival and a 3-peat. I think that's what's going to happen and that's what I'm excited for.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #66
Ain't no relax!

I'm excited to see how well this offensive line holds up against some serious in game matchups. I'm curious to see how the starting secondary shakes up during/after the first game. Very excited to see how the WRs are actually used in real time game time. Pumped to sort out that 2nd RB position. Rooting for Man of Steele. Excited to see how the DLine evolves.

Let's go Chiefs!!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 AM   #67
Woman should only make babies

can't wait until CEH's celebration when he comes back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images (10).jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	127913  
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:44 AM   #68
I love your mom

Just booked my trip to Vegas so pretty excited to see how it gets handled when it gets handled against the raiders.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 04:09 AM   #69
I love your mom

I went in pretty excited last year and was mostly frustrated all season so I am going in with tempered expectations but brain still has theses visions of us putting up 40 against the ravens if we do I will be looking forward to league wide meltdowns.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 06:15 AM   #70
MVP

Really, quick strike ability from the offense. I miss that.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:24 AM   #71
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I'd give my left nut for the excitement of the 2018 season on offense again, this time while having a defense that's good too. That year was so fun until it wasn't.
The thing I am hoping for the most, outside of the obvious three-peat, is that the offense sets the record for points per game, which will be a result of Mahomes throwing for 60 TDs and 6,000 yards.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 06:25 AM   #72
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
Return of the deep ball.
If you are going to troll Sofa King, you should at least quote him in your post.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 06:37 AM   #73
MVP

This, in theory, should be a better balanced team. Special Teams for most teams will be up and down.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:14 AM   #74
Veteran

I'm lucky enough at this point to see 3 back to backs of the only two pro sports teams teams I care about in my lifetime (Penguins, Penguins, Chiefs)

If we don't get the 3 peat that's ok, but god damn I'd love to see it. If not I'm good.

There was a point where I just gave up on sports because it was like 17 years between giving a shit and a payoff.

I'm just glad one of my teams is paying off even if it's not at the same time. It at least spaces out.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #75
In Search of a Life

I pretty much agree with everyone on what they said. My only add is that it has become super fun to read the Bills fans forum to see how many threads they start about the Chiefs weekly.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.