Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM  
In Search of a Life

No Surgery for Eric Berry

Thought this might deserve it's own thread.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:14 PM   #61
sorta mod-ish

I've given up figuring out what is up with Berry. Hopefully he's healthy and 110% ready to go, and I hope he plays like 2016 Berry in 2019. Preferably for us, if he's back at that level.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:15 PM   #62
MVP

I'd say he's day to day.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:16 PM   #63
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
"Berry needs to have surgery!"

"If Berry has Surgery, he's forcing his way onto the roster and won't be healthy! He's gonna **** us!"

"OMG Berry isn't having surgery? He won't be healthy! He's gonna **** us!"

JFC my dudes. Get a grip.
CP is full of emotional drama queens.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:17 PM   #64
Veteran

Berry, I luv you man.....but we cant re run this......
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:18 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
CP is full of emotional drama queens.
Detoxing is one of those
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:19 PM   #66
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

A HEALTHY BERRY WOULD BE INCREDIBLE FOR US TO HAVE NEXT SEASON AND WOULD MAKE SPAGS JOB MUCH EASIER. BUT SADLY THE BED WETTERS WOULD RATHER BE "RIGHT" ABOUT THE LIES/FALLACIES THEY'VE SPEWED ABOUT ERIC THAN HAVE AN ALL-PRO SAFETY BACK IN OUR DEFENSE. IT'S SAD REALLY.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:20 PM   #67
SuperBowl or bust

Andy said after the playoff game that Berry would be back next year.

Hopefully, Berry is fully healed and can give us a couple all pro type seasons before he retires.

I’d much rather treat this like a business and cut him with a June 1st designation and sign a top tier safety that will give us impact for 2019 and 2020 and help us win a title with the 9.5m in cap space.

We could probably sign Collins to a LTD with a first year cap hit of 6m and use the other 3.5 paired with cutting Murray’s 2m and trade for a good corner, too.

I think keeping Berry is a mistake
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #68
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I love how you guys just make shit up to get all bent up about, and then declare broke-dick-all-his-life Watts as the next starter.

Essentially, you guys made up a narrative, it didn't happen, and now you're upset that said narrative didn't play out.

In the end, the Chiefs are in a BETTER position IF they decide to part ways, or we get a healthy Berry back. It's a win/win instead of a lose/lose.

The only thing that didn't happen here is CP's worst case scenario of, "Berry is trying to **** us".

Welp, i guess Berry isn't just "trying to **** us". Deal with it.
Correct
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:22 PM   #69
In Search of a Life

Whats the infatuation with Landon Collins? Am I missing something there?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:23 PM   #70
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Don't think he's coming here now anyway. Don't need 2 box safeties. I'm right there with you, though. 1 great season 2 years ago is pretty much what he has going for him.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:25 PM   #71
SuperBowl or bust

Cut berry save 9.5m
Cut Murray save 2m
Sign Collins/Thomas 6-7m first year cap hit max
Trade for PP, Howard, Ramsey, Rhodes
Profit
Old 02-27-2019, 03:26 PM   #72
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I'd also like to add that this news is hardly a surprise to me CONSIDERING HE WAS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO PLAY IN THREE GAMES towards the end of the season. I just think it was an issue that wasn't fully healed, but now he's got a few months to rest it fully the doctors found no issues with the heel and he's been told rest is the cure, simple. A fully fit Berry next season means IF we get the right additions we have a chance to have a real decent secondary and we should all be happy about this.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:26 PM   #73
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Coaches by Spags and Merritt. Knows system. Young. Good coverage grade on all advanced metrics sites.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:27 PM   #74
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I'd also like to add that this news is hardly a surprise to me CONSIDERING HE WAS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO PLAY IN THREE GAMES towards the end of the season. I just think it was an issue that wasn't fully healed, but now he's got a few months to rest it fully the doctors found no issues with the heel and he's been told rest is the cure, simple. A fully fit Berry next season means IF we get the right additions we have a chance to have a real decent secondary and we should all be happy about this.
You are much more of an optimist than I am.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:29 PM   #75
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Lol at any hope that Berry returns to being a really good player with or without surgery.

With it, it’s another injury rehab to set him back. Without it, it’s going to be the same old inflammation bullshit all over again next year. He’s done as a great player.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.