Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2024, 07:59 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Who is your breakout player this year?

Always fun to do these before camp bc you still haven’t seen anything yet. Lot of good candidates this year.

FAU, Leo Chenal, Xavier Worthy, Josh Williams, Jared Wiley, Jaden Hicks, Hollywood Brown, Chamarri Conner, Nazeeh Johnson.

Gonna go with Hollywood. He’s finally got a real QB and an offense to go with it. I think the guy is gonna have a career year.

Who ya got?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 05:38 AM   #61
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

If it's Wiley, we're threepeating for sure. (Unless it's due to a Kelce injury, in which case )
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:34 AM   #62
Veteran

Man there really are a lot of guys that could step up to another level. I know it's just as likely some people take a step back. But if any of the rookies perform well, or FAU, or Connor, Williams, Watson, Nazeeh Johnson, Cook, Morris etc...there's just a scary number of ways this team can be even better than last year
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:57 AM   #63
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Hopefully whoever is playing at LT. If Mahomes doesn't have much time in the pocket because of pressure, those blazer new WR's we have, are going to be a waste.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:00 AM   #64
MVP

Hopefully araiza we need elite punters.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:56 AM   #65
Politically Incorrect

Chenal and Cook.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 12:37 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Chenal and Cook.
I'd say Chenal already broke out and Cook was on the verge of breaking out, but had that god awful injury. I'm hoping Cook can come back and continue his ascension, but it wouldn't surprise me if that energy saps some of his potential.

I'm thinking our breakout player for defense will be Nazeeh Johnson and FAU and for offense it'll be Morris.

Johnson is gonna become our #2 CB and will be the 3rd best CB we've had in awhile just behind McDuffie and Sneed. FAU will get at least 10 sacks and our DL will be the best pass rushing DL in the league. We will have the best D in the league.

I expect Morris to be basically Eric Fisher. Our O will put up points at will and Patrick is gonna be SB MVP and regular season MVP.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-15-2024, 04:08 PM   #67
MVP

O: Worthy
D: Chamarri Conner
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 05:54 PM   #68
Starter

It would be fantastic if Hollywood would breakout.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 06:07 PM   #69
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Leo in my opinion ALREADY broke out. He was the best rated player in a couple games. He's already a PFF darling, and since I like that I endorse PFF on this subject.

I think my breakout player might be Cook but people won't notice
Agreed. Chenal broke out last season. I'll go with Jaden Hicks, since everyone already knows I love Nazeeh.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 06:09 PM   #70
pie is never free

Wiley or Worthy, probably both akshually
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 06:14 PM   #71
Veteran

I know it wouldn't be described as a "breakout" but would not be surprised whatsoever if Karlaftis becomes a household name. Right below the likes of Garrett, Watt, Bosa, Parsons, etc...The guy is still only 23 years old. If our offense returns to form we will be playing with the lead a lot this year.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:45 PM   #72
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'd say Chenal already broke out and Cook was on the verge of breaking out, but had that god awful injury. I'm hoping Cook can come back and continue his ascension, but it wouldn't surprise me if that energy saps some of his potential.

I'm thinking our breakout player for defense will be Nazeeh Johnson and FAU and for offense it'll be Morris.

Johnson is gonna become our #2 CB and will be the 3rd best CB we've had in awhile just behind McDuffie and Sneed. FAU will get at least 10 sacks and our DL will be the best pass rushing DL in the league. We will have the best D in the league.

I expect Morris to be basically Eric Fisher. Our O will put up points at will and Patrick is gonna be SB MVP and regular season MVP.
I think Chenal was on the cusp last year as he really improved in the last half.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:09 AM   #73
'Stachecicle

Offense - Hollywood Brown: One year contract, best QB and HC in the league, on the field with the best TE in league history and some solid youg receivers. This is going to get out of hand pretty quick.

Defense -George Karlaftis: Entering his 3rd year after steady progression and a nice late season run last year. Has been overshadowed by Chris Jones. This season George comes into his own. Jones will be the super star that OCs scheme for, George will make those plans change at half-time as he becomes a household name.

Special Teams - Louis Rees-Zammit & Justin Reid: While the rest of the NFL spends the first half of the season trying to figure out where to line up for kickoffs, the Chiefs have two players that seem tailor made for the new rules. Justin Reid can kick and be an effective down field tackler. Expect him to have the best tackling numbers of any kicker in the league. Rees-Zammit is ridiculously fast for his size and has experience in what will effectivly be a rugby play on kickoffs.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-16-2024, 08:40 AM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Pacheco is going to have a career year think about it. With Rice, Brown, Worthy, Hartman, Watson, Kelce no team is going to be able to stack the box. 5 yards a carry will be there anytime we want to run
Also seems like he'll get 3rd down duties this season without McKinnon.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:48 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
Offense - Hollywood Brown: One year contract, best QB and HC in the league, on the field with the best TE in league history and some solid youg receivers. This is going to get out of hand pretty quick.

Defense -George Karlaftis: Entering his 3rd year after steady progression and a nice late season run last year. Has been overshadowed by Chris Jones. This season George comes into his own. Jones will be the super star that OCs scheme for, George will make those plans change at half-time as he becomes a household name.

Special Teams - Louis Rees-Zammit & Justin Reid: While the rest of the NFL spends the first half of the season trying to figure out where to line up for kickoffs, the Chiefs have two players that seem tailor made for the new rules. Justin Reid can kick and be an effective down field tackler. Expect him to have the best tackling numbers of any kicker in the league. Rees-Zammit is ridiculously fast for his size and has experience in what will effectivly be a rugby play on kickoffs.
This post got me fired up! Let's go!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.