Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2023, 04:19 AM  
EvOlVeD

The one thing missing from the Mahomes' resume...

Is being a Super Bowl winner without playing a AFCCG at Arrowhead Stadtium.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-25-2024, 06:01 AM   #61
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Cry more Australian. Your boys just got knocked out of the T20 World Cup by the Taliban so I imagine you're feeling very tired and emotional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
Yorah Kunt Yaknow? I don't watch cricket, I only watch Gridiron. More specifically my hometown Kansas City Chiefs, led by the Master Magician that is Sir Patrick Mahomes the Second.
Now read this shit with the accents...it's ****ing awesome...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 07:00 AM   #62
Starter

What will be the the new "one thing missing from his resume" that he will accomplish this season? I'll go with 5500 yards passing.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:25 AM   #63
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Cry more Australian. Your boys just got knocked out of the T20 World Cup by the Taliban so I imagine you're feeling very tired and emotional.

Wash your legs with your tears.
Is there such a thing as Cricket smack? Wow!! Who'd a thunk it.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:40 AM   #64
Special Teams ACE!!!

Did you seriously bump this thread like 6 or 7 times in a row with nobody responding to you?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 10:16 AM   #65
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
What will be the the new "one thing missing from his resume" that he will accomplish this season? I'll go with 5500 yards passing.
A receiving touchdown?
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:23 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Did you seriously bump this thread like 6 or 7 times in a row with nobody responding to you?
What do you mean? He was responding to him.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-25-2024, 12:00 PM   #67
Dazed and Confused

A TD pass behind the back.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 12:03 PM   #68
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post

having a small penis
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:10 AM   #69
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
over a five month period, just to remind people like you that you don't know as much as you think you do as 'super fans of the chiefs'.

curious, what 'major' prediction have you made of your beloved chiefs, that wasn't part of the mainstream consensus?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:11 AM   #70
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
A TD pass behind the back.
i like this take
Old 06-26-2024, 03:31 AM   #71
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The only thing I wanted on his resume and he will never be able to achieve now is to have seen him beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2024, 05:22 AM   #72
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
The only thing I wanted on his resume and he will never be able to achieve now is to have seen him beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
True, but he's going to top the total number of SB's and SB wins. That's more impactful anyway...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 05:26 AM   #73
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

(you can't chose me, because that would ruin the current run of success. i predicted a four pete)
So did I.

I predicted the 3peat after Mahomes 2nd SB.

Good for us.

There a reason you don't feel good about it?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 08:24 AM   #74
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
over a five month period, just to remind people like you that you don't know as much as you think you do as 'super fans of the chiefs'.

curious, what 'major' prediction have you made of your beloved chiefs, that wasn't part of the mainstream consensus?
You didn't predict jack. You made an observation and then claimed you predicted it. Then you kept bumping this dumbass thread to get pats on the back for your non-prediction, all the while not realizing that even if you straight up said, "I predict the Chiefs will win back to back," NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

As for my Chiefs predictions, do you see my avatar? They don't call me the special teams WR guy for nothing round these parts.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.