Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2024, 11:54 AM   #2
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hopefully we can pull a Packers and draft another elite QB a year or 2 before Mahomes retires so he can step in and keep the ride going
I’d delay death if the Chiefs can follow that model.

But if the Chiefs replace Mahomes with a piece of shit like Brodie Croyle… I’d embrace death.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #3
The Guy With The Goats

I consistently thing about the long sleep. Life is too long. **** this place. If it weren't for promises I've made to my little brother I would have flipped the main breaker switch a long time ago.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-26-2024, 10:21 AM   #4
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I consistently thing about the long sleep. Life is too long. **** this place. If it weren't for promises I've made to my little brother I would have flipped the main breaker switch a long time ago.
Glad you’re still here broski
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 10:44 AM   #5
I'll be back.

Hoping I die before civilization collapses because no one wants to be around for that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 11:09 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Hoping I die before civilization collapses because no one wants to be around for that.
It appears I'm going to be too old to enjoy the only enjoyable parts of this scenario, so I really hope I don't live to see this.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:17 AM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
It appears I'm going to be too old to enjoy the only enjoyable parts of this scenario, so I really hope I don't live to see this.
If I'm about 90 when the bombs drop I want a front row seat to the fireworks show.

But I'll probably choke to death on a piece of chicken or something.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #8
El Gato Gordo Loco

I certainly am pro not dying
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #9
MVP

I feel like I've escaped death a couple times. I think about how, or why, I lived while much more innocent or risk adverse peers passed on more than I do about death. I'm not even old yet and my body reminds me daily of how I've lived. I'm not sure I'd change it, but it does make me wonder if I should be doing more or if I should make a lifestyle change that would allow me more freedom to travel more like I used to.

I do feel comfortable knowing I'll be gifting someone a very comfortable life. Hopefully, they make the most of it and chose to do the same one day.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-26-2024, 03:53 PM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
... but it does make me wonder if I should be doing more...
Love God the Father with all your heart! After all, EVERY good thing in your life is a gift from God. Your parents, spouse, children, animals, nice things, etc., are ALL from God.

Love God. Follow Jesus. Obey his commandments and love and help your fellow man. This is all that one needs to believe and do to be a faithful follower of Jesus. Nobody needs to be a theologian or attend some church.

Matthew 36-40 esv
36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:58 PM
Easy 6
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:25 AM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

The afterlife is a room with a computer and the only website you can access is CP.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:35 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The afterlife is a room with a computer and the only website you can access is CP.
So basically no change for me.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 11:48 AM   #14
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Does the server still suck in the Afterlife?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 11:53 AM   #15
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Does the server still suck in the Afterlife?
Yup, Daface is our very own Sisyphus. He's stuck fixing our shit eternally in the afterlife.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.