Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:29 PM  
Banned

Reporting someone to CPS

So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:42 AM   #61
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I guess to answer your question I'm not sure unless I knew what the outcome would be.

I mean usually I don't think family business is strangers business but **** when you put it out there like that. Maybe I grew up in a sheltered home or something but I found what I heard totally disgusting
They will probably dismiss what you say, thinking you’re a jilted ex boyfriend who regrets shitting where he eats.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:10 AM   #62
Fish are scared of me

I know this is a serious matter but I keep thinking about "Titty Meat's " posting history here on CP and laughing about his concerns.

Aside from that, yeah, what Lewdog says. Do it!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:34 AM   #63
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Yes, above all anyone who hurts a child… physically, emotionally or mentally should be held accountable to the greatest extent of the law. I have no time for pieces of shit that harm children. Way too many get away with it.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 04:47 AM   #64
TACO SALAD

Now that the serious stuff is dealt with.

What strip club do you work at, Billay?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-19-2024, 05:12 AM   #65
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I am a mandated reporter here. I can't tell you how many times the police have asked me "do you have any evidence?" when trying to report something. And if not, they don't do anything. APS/CPS at least will interview and get something on record. Sorry if that's the hard truth for some of you.
Same. Your advice is spot on in this thread.

Katipan has really jumped the shark here lately.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 05:13 AM   #66
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Or like many understaffed, bureaucratic agencies it just gets added to the bottom of the top priority list which will be dealt with after Cathy gets back from annual leave next month.
What do you think the Kansas City police department is?

And I’m not saying that the actual officers on the streets are necessarily bureaucratic but, it is a government agency and bureaucracy is certainly part of the equation. They are certainly understaffed; their hands are often tied by legal and bureaucratic red tape; DA’s either don’t prosecute who they should, or go for lighter sentences than they should and the perps are right back out on the streets for the cops to chase down all over again; there is a sky high murder rate and plenty of other violent crimes taking place on the streets that keep the officers plenty occupied.

I’m not advocating one method of reporting over another, I’m merely pointing out that unless you can provide a credible tip of time and place that the molestation is going to actually happen, the notion that a simple report is going to lead to the cops busting down the door and saving the day like you see out of Hollywood is a but Polyannish.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 05:19 AM   #67
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Same. Your advice is spot on in this thread.

Katipan has really jumped the shark here lately.
I'm good with that.

He knew the kid was under 10.
He didn't want to be an asshole.
He knows OTHER THINGS not fit for a message board.
When asked if he would feel better his response was "DEPENDS ON THE OUTCOME"

This thread is about attention.
You got played.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 05:20 AM   #68
The Boom Boom Room

Another Tyreek thread?
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:14 AM   #69
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I am a mandated reporter here. I can't tell you how many times the police have asked me "do you have any evidence?" when trying to report something. And if not, they don't do anything. APS/CPS at least will interview and get something on record. Sorry if that's the hard truth for some of you.
Police are generally worthless
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:23 AM   #70
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Can't blame them. They are hamstrung by lack of personnel and, now of course, politics.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:33 AM   #71
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I like the police and they can be useful.

Not the place to start in this situation, however.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:47 AM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I'm good with that.

You got played.
That weed ain't helping your mania
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:50 AM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I'm good with that.

You got played.
I hope you meet a bear.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 06:55 AM   #74
MER

Quote:
That weed ain't helping your mania
Did you post this before calling?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 06:55 AM   #75
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Am I an asshole for doing so? I mean it's not my business but when you loudly talk about it infront of everyone WTF
It IS your business if it is the welfare of a child. I personally know one of Jerry Sandusky's victims. He has told me that he just wanted someone to know what was going on but didn't know how to say it.

Not only are you NOT an asshole for reporting suspected child abuse, it is your duty as a human being with a beating heart. Even if it turns up she was blowing smoke, it is worth it to do your part to help those kids. If she somehow were to find out it was you (in my state reporting is anonymous to the victims and perpetrator, as I'm pretty sure it is everywhere), well **** her. Maybe she should shut her big dumb whore mouth.

It's been pretty well covered here already but I just wanted to add my voice to this and encourage you to report what you know. People who hurt children are subhuman and deserve severe consequences.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote