Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 05:52 PM  
pie is never free

Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard

Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:11 AM   #61
Mahomosapien

I own a jeep. When ducks get left on it i give them to my kids so they can put them on someone elses jeep.

Let people enjoy things

Even if it is gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 07:19 AM   #62
No Keys, No Problem

I've seen more than a few people that have made a claymore mine out of their steering wheel.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 07:24 AM   #63
Everybody Lies.

I think it's a girl thing. One lady i used to work with had a Jeep with pastel rubber duckies all over
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:36 AM   #64
Starter

I’ve got a Jeep and nobody has ever left me a duck. What the @#$&
booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:38 AM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Interesting that she turned it into a gig for BF Goodrich.

But ya, dumb.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:58 AM   #66
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Don’t forget the Moranos
You see a neighborhood full of Wranglers and Muranos and shit is about to get dicey. Better be sure to have a Love Is Love sticker on your car and a Proud Ally shirt in the back to throw on.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:05 AM   #67
Blame it on the Henne

This thread smells like half tons with pristine beds and radial tires, typically optioned with cooled leather seats to keep the portly goateed owner from sweating during wing stop runs and ozempic shot appointments. Bonus points for TRDs with brush guards, all season tires, and constant commentary about how quiet the ride is and the resale value.
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 08:16 AM   #68
Supporter

It's a jeep thing for those who own Jeeps for non-Jeep reasons. Started with the "ducking."
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:17 AM   #69
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
This thread smells like half tons with pristine beds and radial tires, typically optioned with cooled leather seats to keep the portly goateed owner from sweating during wing stop runs and ozempic shot appointments. Bonus points for TRDs with brush guards, all season tires, and constant commentary about how quiet the ride is and the resale value.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:24 AM   #70
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyaf2 View Post
I’ve got a Jeep and nobody has ever left me a duck. What the @#$&
Don't feel bad. I've been doing this Jeep thing for over 20 years and I've never seen nor heard of "ducking" until I saw it on social media.
Of course, my Jeep isn't particularly "girly" either. It's a '60 CJ-5 with a well breathed on Corvette 327, so it looks like a tetanus farm and sounds like a pro-mod.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 08:26 AM   #71
best in the biz

Loved my 2000 Cherokee.

The latest version?

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:27 AM   #72
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
"Mall cruisers". Don't even get me started on "squated" trucks.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:52 AM   #73
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Loved my 2000 Cherokee.

The latest version?

97-2006 TJ Wranglers and 97-01 XJ Cherokees were peak Jeep IMO, timeless designs and simple reliable engines and drivetrains.
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:53 AM   #74
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:

WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 06-13-2024, 09:22 AM   #75
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Bro, I was just thinking about this the other day. It’s the lamest shit ever, a jeep “thing”. ****ing bitches
Just like the other jeep things.
Horrible riding experience. Overpriced junk and shitty drivers for 98percent of them. Little pavement princesses.

Like all the Prius drivers who have Teslas now and still won't pass in the left lane.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.