Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 10:13 AM   #2
Veteran

The gap was closing prior to the Rams game but Mahomes still had the lead IMO. After the Rams game, on national TV, Mahomes was having an MVP type of game until the final 2 drives. His arm was bumped and he threw an INT and then threw another INT on a poorly thrown ball (didn't get set...and probably a bad decision anyways).

He will probably need to play flawlessly from here and Brees needs to have a bad game or two for Mahomes to win it. The Saints still play the Steelers, Cowboys, and 2 games against Carolina that could be tough but none really have that good of defenses even in todays NFL.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-21-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

I would actually give it to Donald at this point but he'll never win it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

Any one person who votes for Gurley needs to kill themselves for being so ****ing stupid.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Depends what Brees does this week... He has played one less game and this week he will have stats for 11 games, equivalent to Mahomes. If he goes 4 TD's - 0 picks that makes him the front runner. If he throws a couple of picks it will be closer.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #6
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I think Pat pulls back ahead if one of two, or both, things happen:

- he gets 51+ TD’s (passes Brady’s best season, 2nd place all time if under 55)
- he throws 8 TD’s in a game (sets record for most in a game, can do it against Raiders)

I think he sits week 17 against the Raiders which limits his games to 4. He’ll need to average 4 per game to hit 51.

- Raiders 3-8 TD’s - we could let off the gas and run a lot when we have the lead.
- Chargers 3-5 TD’s - could be another shootout
- Ravens 2-4 TD’s - meh
- Seahawks 2-4 TD’s - meh
- Raiders (May sit out)

Best case, 58 TD’s and most all time. Worst case, 47 TD’s.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:25 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Right now it would have to be Drew Brees, but Pat certainly isn't out of the mix.

His great OL helps a lot, but dang you gotta appreciate what the dude is doing at 39.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:33 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Right now it would have to be Drew Brees, but Pat certainly isn't out of the mix.

His great OL helps a lot, but dang you gotta appreciate what the dude is doing at 39.
I also appreciate that a 23 year old leads the league in touchdowns and yards
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:39 AM   #9
Supporter

I have always been a fan of Drew Brees. He has had a great career. It's hard to believe that he has never been league MVP. But it's always been like it is this year. His greatest seasons have been not quite as good as a career year by another great. Most years, Brees would be hands down the MVP. Who could have imagined that a first year starter would be on Pace for a 50 TD season? I'll be disappointed if Mahomes doesn't win it. But I'll still be happy for Brees.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:47 AM   #10
Admitted Planet Junky

Brees.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #11
Baba Ganoush

1. Mahomes

2. Brees

3. Hunter

4. Gurley

5. Donald

/thread
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:51 AM   #12
WhatUneed2Hear

I don't care and neither does Pat, SB champs or bust. Learn some clock management and git gud.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:04 AM   #13
Veteran

Gotta say: really don't care if Mahomes gets MVP. Obviously, it would be cool if Mahomes won MVP and we got the recognition deserved but I'd rather just win in Jan and Feb.

But if I had to pick, I'd say Brees, but its basically a coin-flip.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-21-2018, 11:47 AM   #14
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
Gotta say: really don't care if Mahomes gets MVP. Obviously, it would be cool if Mahomes won MVP and we got the recognition deserved but I'd rather just win in Jan and Feb.

But if I had to pick, I'd say Brees, but its basically a coin-flip.
Exactly.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-21-2018, 11:29 AM   #15
Starter

I know I’m biased but Mahomes is having the more impressive season. Completion % is great an all, but I think its as much the function of the system as it is a reflection of Brees’ ability. I mean, the completion % record once belonged to Sam Bradford. No one is gonna argue that he is a HOF’er. Just compare the Qb’s who lead the league in completion % to those who have thrown the most TD’s. The TD list is comprised of franchise QB’s, while the completion list is more of a mixed bag. Put it this way, the Saints offense wouldn’t be much different with Alex Smith at QB, and Alex’s stats wouldn’t be much different from Brees’ in the Saints system. While Mahomes has already exceeded Alex’s production in Andy’s system in just 11 games.
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.