Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:18 AM  
Supporter

7/29/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Let’s go.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #61
Starter

Rice has deceptive speed, really impressive. Worthy seems to be able to get open a lot. I’m so pumped for the season. That video was orgasmic
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #62
Andy Reid Supporter

Andy is gonna call plays in empty formation with Kelce, Rice, Hollywood, Wiley and Worthy against the Ravens and we are all going to cum in unison
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
Rice has deceptive speed, really impressive. Worthy seems to be able to get open a lot. I’m so pumped for the season. That video was orgasmic
Seeing him running all these deep routes is pretty awesome, you didn't see that much in his rookie year. Clearly they are expanding his role and route tree big time in year two.

His speed is damn impressive. You could see it with his YAC last year, but it'll be great to see him on the receiving end of some longer throws.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #64
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
NSFW

Mahomes has weapons worthy of his talents again… RIP the rest of the league.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm assuming this is from the parade incident?
No, it was the 2023 WR corps actually.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:48 AM   #66
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Are you implying PTSD can’t be a thing 4.5yrs later?
I'm implying that this is the first we have heard about him having PTSD and the potential event was 4.5 years ago.

I don't know if that's the event, or something else and maybe that is the event. I just noted this happened before he was even drafted.

Sorry if I find it a little odd but hey lets find something to argue about right? I'm guessing the event was something more recent like the parade shooting, maybe a combo of both events.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #67
I am Number Six

I know what you mean. Watching Pat double-pumping those receivers open was poetry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
You'd think I'd be used to this by now, but I just watched that 3 times. It never gets old watching 15 throw a football, even at training camp.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 12:17 PM   #68
Starter

Damn Rice looked really sharp and Worthy looks a total steal at 28 in the draft. By mid season a lot of folks will be redrafting him in the top 15 easily. Looks to have the burner speed as advertised but also great hands and awareness with a toughness that belies his lack of size.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #69
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
NSFW

Thanks!
Any Chiefs fan that doesn’t get excited about that is dead…
Any non-Chiefs fan that doesn’t worry about that is dumb…
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #70
MVP

I know we're all gaga about Worthy

but Rice looks incredible too
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
TwistedChief
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post

Defenses aren't going to have enough men on the field to cover all of these guys.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post

Jared Riley already looks like the Kelce heir apparent. Man this offense looks fun.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #73
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sounds like Deneric Prince is the clear favorite for RB2 then
Ha.. I see what you did there..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #74
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I'm implying that this is the first we have heard about him having PTSD and the potential event was 4.5 years ago.

I don't know if that's the event, or something else and maybe that is the event. I just noted this happened before he was even drafted.

Sorry if I find it a little odd but hey lets find something to argue about right? I'm guessing the event was something more recent like the parade shooting, maybe a combo of both events.
I guess I just find it a little odd that you think you'd be aware of a player's PTSD?

And with just a little googling, you can find that he was suffering from PTSD before the parade:

https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2497636.html
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #75
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I wanna see the 2022 efficient monster offense with this current amount of speed and talent.

Just mow people down.
Mow em down like a big ol lawnmower!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.