Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM  
The man you could post like.

49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:55 AM   #61
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

If he was shot in the chest that guy is super lucky. Hope he is OK. Would hate to see his career cut short because he decided to fight over a watch. But the guy must have balls of steel.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #62
Exasperated

Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #63
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I was there couple of years ago and didn’t see any shit at all. It isn’t what you think it is. Bottom line, don’t wear a Rolex in ANY major city, including KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or, we could just start killing the ****ing criminals so we can wear what we want.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #64
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
Or, we could just start killing the ****ing criminals so we can wear what we want.
I like the cut of your jib
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #65
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
There's no need to wear a watch. At this point the only reason you would is the fact it's a really nice one. It's either a 70 year old man with a Wal-Mart cheapy that doesn't own a cell phone or someone celebrating some bling.

Not that hard to tell the difference these days.
I still enjoy wearing a watch. I have a Smartwatch as my everyday watch, and 20 others to wear when I go somewhere. Granted, I would never own a high end watch for fear of being robbed, but nevertheless I like wearing them as accessories.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #66
It’s Thriller night

I wonder what the Rolex looked like. Unless it was a bustdown, most Rollies aren’t all that flashy.

Plus the younger generation doesn’t really wear watches like that (assuming the perp is on the younger side). I feel like a kid would have to be really close to you to notice you’re wearing a Rolex.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #67
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I wonder what the Rolex looked like. Unless it was a bustdown, most Rollies aren’t all that flashy.

Plus the younger generation doesn’t really wear watches like that (assuming the perp is on the younger side). I feel like a kid would have to be really close to you to notice you’re wearing a Rolex.
I wear a sub everyday for this exact reason, I enjoy watches but don't want to shoot someone in the face if they want a five finger discount.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #68
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Bill would have settled it the old fashioned way and glazed the robber
I would have put dude in an arm bar and kept going even after he tapped out
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #69
Fire Controlman Vet

redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.redshirt32 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #70
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Crime is overrated in this city

/gay Zach probably
You can't mug me! I have a "black best friend!"
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #71
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Need moar guns.
This is always the correct answer.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #72
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
You can't mug me! I have a "black best friend!"
I'm curious to see what the perp looks like

Maybe it was one of those laid off tech-bros out there desperate for pawn money
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #73
Veteran

Pearsall screwed up. The report says that the perp was shot in the chest. The report should say the perp was shot twice in the head and 3 times in the chest.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #74
Supporter

WHY I have a Glock 20 and a Pup 13 gauge an a AR 15. Hope to never need them.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #75
Indian Twitter

Glad he's alright. I'm in a fantasy league that does an automatic draft and Pearsall ended up on my roster. I had already put in waiver claim and was ditching the guy but damn.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.