Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
After the first quarter, the refs backed off and called the game pretty evenly. We're just a little upset that there were (if I remember right) 11 penalties called against the Chiefs in the first quarter that directly produced 13 points for Los Angeles. I think nine of those were accepted. That just seems a little over the top, particularly when there were some obvious penalties by the Rams that were not called.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Beyond the Rapids

can someone change the thread title to "Are the NFL and its refs out to get us?" before it gives me a gramneurysm
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
can someone change the thread title to "Are the NFL and its refs out to get us?" before it gives me a gramneurysm
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #5
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I didn't even bother with "your" a conspiracy nutcase
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #6
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I keep thinking this too.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

It doesn’t matter. This team is not discipline and it comes from coaching. Several stupid penalties by us shot us in our own dick.

We got screwed a few times, yeah....but every week we get penalties by sheer stupidity.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:43 AM   #8
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It doesn’t matter. This team is not discipline and it comes from coaching. Several stupid penalties by us shot us in our own dick.

We got screwed a few times, yeah....but every week we get penalties by sheer stupidity.
I agree. We are taking a ton of penalties, even in a world where the refs suck, which they do.

For me, if the NFL really was rigging it, wouldn't they want that game to go to overtime? I personally imagine Roger begging the gods for that game to go to overtime.

Also, for those that think it's really a manipulated product, why are you watching? I mean even if KC wins, in that world, wouldn't it have been manipulated and not really a true win?

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 11-22-2018 at 10:52 AM..
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:57 AM   #9
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Also, for those that think it's really a manipulated product, why are you watching? I mean even if KC wins, in that world, wouldn't it have been manipulated and not really a true win?
It's still entertaining as hell,especially when you have a few dollars on it be it fantasy football,a survivor pot or Vegas spreads and totals.

And for the record I'm not one who thinks every game is manipulated especially when it comes to wins and losses,now Vegas game odds is a whole different story.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:06 AM   #10
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
It's still entertaining as hell,especially when you have a few dollars on it be it fantasy football,a survivor pot or Vegas spreads and totals.

And for the record I'm not one who thinks every game is manipulated especially when it comes to wins and losses,now Vegas game odds is a whole different story.
That's fine. Look I'm not gonna sit here and claim I know for a fact what's going on. But I find it amusing that others think they can. Not refering to you.

When people talk in such black and white when there is no way they actually have enough information to do so, it makes me think there is another agenda. Maybe that's feeling superior, having to cope with bad losses, ect. All I know is both sides are working with limited information and making conjectures from there.

I personally think the refs just suck, or have human nature bias that isn't intended to be a deliberate manipulation. I also know that Mahomes is going to fall into this beloved category as well. We can claim "oh fly over state" all we want, but doubters in other markets will accuse us of being gifted a SB win once we get it.

If we are truly in a manipulated league, how can those of you believing that even enjoy it if we win?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #11
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post

If KC wins, it will be like the Steelers game this year @Heinz, where we have to beat the opponent AND the refs.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #12
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
If KC wins, it will be like the Steelers game this year @Heinz, where we have to beat the opponent AND the refs.
There will be people like you in other fan bases claiming the league loves Mahomes, that he isn't white, that the league desperately wants teams to play like KC, and trying to get Andy that SB ring. What makes you so sure that you are right and the conspiracy theorists in other fan bases are wrong? That the league in the end didn't help us there?

Old 11-20-2018, 08:59 AM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I wouldn't say the refs are out to get US.

They are out to push it in certain teams' directions many times (i.e.LA based teams), and sometimes we are on the bad end of that. They aren't out to get us, they are out to help the other team.

After watching all of the hoo hah rigarmaro that went on before the game, did you REALLY think that things wouldn't be slanted to LA from the get go?

That's not to say that we couldn't have easily prevented a huge number of those penalties though. Things like jumping off sides...it's so blatant that it HAS to be called.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #14
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #15
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.
I'll never forget our discussion many years ago after that Texans debacle.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread