Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Season predictions thread

3 weeks from today we start the season hanging our banner. Now that FA and the draft is over every team is set.

Who are we playing in the Championship game and who are we playing in the SB?

Let’s see what everyone thinks so we can come back to this in 4 months
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #61
bite me

I guess I'm one of the pessimists here: Seems like we always lose a couple of games we have no business losing. 12-5 regular season but watch out when the playoffs begin. I like our chances for a three-peat.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #62
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I guess I'm one of the pessimists here: Seems like we always lose a couple of games we have no business losing. 12-5 regular season but watch out when the playoffs begin. I like our chances for a three-peat.
yeah we'll beat CIN and BAL but lose to like Carolina or Pitt or some shit lol but it won't matter, it's gonna be a threepeat. 13-4.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #63
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
You think the Chiefs fear King Henry? Hell no! His big slow ass is a gigantic target! Bolton and Jones gonna smack him upside his head!
I think he could cause problems. Being thst it's week one, more so than normal. But no, they're not afraid of him.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #64
Veteran

Bills fans are making 2024 predictions too. Surprise surprise, exactly one person has picked KC to go to the Super Bowl.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...dictions-2024/
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #65
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Bills fans are making 2024 predictions too. Surprise surprise, exactly one person has picked KC to go to the Super Bowl.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...dictions-2024/
Quote:
KC are the 2 seed but lose at home in the divisional round to Buffalo
IT'S MY PREDICTION! IT'S JUST AN OPINON! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #66
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Meh. Like I said, it hardly matter exactly which 4-5 teams we lose to. CIN is a good team, better than ATL/NOR/LAC/BAL, so I picked them.

And before someone tries to pick up this, I never said that KC was "terrible at the beginning of a season." I said that statistically, KC has been more beatable in the first few weeks of a season than at the end of a season.
If it doesn't matter which 4-5 teams we lose to, then just predict a record and don't go game by game.

You may as well make all 4-5 losses division opponents if it doesn't matter.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #67
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

16-1, lose in Super Bowl to some lucky team

Fans will for some reason think the sky is falling even though it was our best team we've ever had. Similar to that Pats team.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:58 AM   #68
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
What a time to be a Chiefs fan! Even the pessimists are predicting a three-peat!
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #69
Andy Reid Supporter

1 seed: Chiefs

Other division winners:

Bills
Texans
Bengals

5-7 seeds (in no particular order):

Ravens
Chargers
Jags

I don’t trust the Jets in any way and the Dolphins are headed for dip with massive injuries/departures to the DL. Their defense isn’t good and Allen is still a top 5 QB.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:28 AM   #70
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
KC gets the #1 seed this season.
KC vs. Miami in the AFC Championship game, KC wins and breaks another fan base
KC vs Detroit in the SB
KC 3-Peats!!
This where I am. 13 / 14 wins but we have a dog fight in the playoffs & SB !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #71
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Health is the key.

Somewhere between 12 and 15 wins.

If we’re a healthy 1 seed, we’re going to the Super Bowl. Possible but harder as the 2 or 3.

If we’re healthy in the Super Bowl, we’re winning it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.