Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2022, 08:19 AM  
Retired Bearcat

seclark

Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.

Last edited by HayWire; 11-06-2022 at 08:27 AM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:35 PM   #61
MVP

Well wishes and prayers sec.
Do you have a popcorn ball as an avatar?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 07:44 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Well wishes and prayers sec.
Do you have a popcorn ball as an avatar?
Either that or my left nut
Thanks
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:04 PM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Thanks all.
Yes, I’ve mentioned before, I’m also a member of the cp stage 4 club. I have metastatic melanoma, where they found cancer in my brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, thyroid, bladder, and throughout my muscle mass.

I’ve had radiation treatments on my brain, which so far has been successful although I have an mri every 3 months. This has knocked the piss out of my short term memory. The first thing I do every morning is try to remember what I did the day before. Someone calls me during the day, I probably won’t remember that night.

Then for the last year I’ve been taking monthly immunotherapy infusions of a drug called nivolumab through a port in my chest.

I posted before that my last ct scan showed the tumors in my lungs have gotten smaller, and all of them in the lower part of my body appeared to be gone or too small to see. However, with my type of cancer, it will never be completely gone so I have to continue with the infusions as long as I am alive.

But, at first they gave me 6 to 9 months and now it’s been over a year. So I know that’s a blessing. Another blessing is for being completely filled with this crap wanting to grow inside of me, I have never felt a bit of pain. So I really don’t consider myself nearly as worthy of everyone’s thoughts, wishes and prayers as those of us who are worse off than I am.

May God Bless Us All
sec
As usual, pure class and prayers for you and your Mrs. SEC.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:05 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Thanks
sec
Condolences on your left nut, dude.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:20 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Thanks
sec
Praying harder now
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:31 PM   #66
Sexiest Athlete

Prayers for everyone going through this right now.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:31 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Praying harder now
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:45 AM   #68
Retired Bearcat

When I talked to Mr. Clark it was with the best of intentions to give him a little hope and let him know I am here if he needs anything.

After talking it ended up helping me.

Genuine good guy. I felt lucky to get to have a conversation with him.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:04 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
When I talked to Mr. Clark it was with the best of intentions to give him a little hope and let him know I am here if he needs anything.

After talking it ended up helping me.

Genuine good guy. I felt lucky to get to have a conversation with him.
Would you please drop the “mr. clark” crap? You make me feel like your grandfather, dude.
And it worked both ways.
sec
Old 11-08-2022, 06:13 AM   #70
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Would you please drop the “mr. clark” crap? You make me feel like your grandfather, dude.
And it worked both ways.
sec
I apologize sir.

I will no longer call you "Mr. Clark".

I was not trying to offend you Mr. seclark

And you are old enough to be my Grandpa.

Going forward I'll just call you Pappy
Old 11-08-2022, 06:30 AM   #71
**** off

Keep fighting & thoughts heading your way
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:42 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I apologize sir.

I will no longer call you "Mr. Clark".

I was not trying to offend you Mr. seclark

And you are old enough to be my Grandpa.

Going forward I'll just call you Pappy
Pappy works
sec
Old 11-08-2022, 06:54 AM   #73
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Pappy works
sec
I think you need a name change, Mr. Pappy.
Old 11-08-2022, 07:00 AM   #74
best in the biz

Quote:
Pappy works
sec

damn right.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 07:15 AM   #75
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Communicating with the Great Spirit on your behalf, Mr. seclark ... candles lit ... sage bag swung.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.