Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2024, 06:16 PM  
Life is changing..

It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce

He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:23 PM   #61
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah this is not an ideal matchup for kelce. Never was.

He is not what he once was. But kelce at 75% is still a top tier TE. He will be fine but we just aren’t going to lean on him like we have in the past.
Kelce at 90% isn't an NFL player.

You folks so often underestimate how razor thin the lines between success and failure in this league are.

You cannot go out there and load manage. Play your ass off or don't play. If you want to keep reps off him, don't activate him.

Because he's been bad thus far in the season. Not bad by his standards - bad at football. And that happens to almost everyone that makes business decisions. Even if those decisions are because "I need to stay fresh for January" vs "I need to get paid" they still yield a player that's simply not helping his team win.

Right now Kelce isn't. He needs to play at his best or don't play. 17 games at 3/4 speed won't help us at all. Gimme 10 games at full speed if you want to keep his reps down but what we've gotten the last two weeks is...disconcerting.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:25 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What kind of silliness is this? He's Travis Kelce. He will win us several games this year.
I don't necessarily disagree with you.

My hope is he'll watch the tape and realize that he's getting his ass kicked out there. He's a proud dude, I don't think he'll hand waive that.

But he IS getting his ass kicked out there. Badly.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:26 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Sounds like he's on your fantasy team... Calm down Francis
**** off, dipshit.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:27 PM   #64
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

You folks so often underestimate how razor thin the lines between success and failure in this league are.

You cannot go out there and load manage. Play your ass off or don't play. If you want to keep reps off him, don't activate him.

Because he's been bad thus far in the season. Not bad by his standards - bad at football. And that happens to almost everyone that makes business decisions. Even if those decisions are because "I need to stay fresh for January" vs "I need to get paid" they still yield a player that's simply not helping his team win.

Right now Kelce isn't. He needs to play at his best or don't play. 17 games at 3/4 speed won't help us at all. Gimme 10 games at full speed if you want to keep his reps down but what we've gotten the last two weeks is...disconcerting.
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:27 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
He had the same freakout over Bolton last week. Just let him get it all out of his system.
Oh look, Delano is talking about posters instead of football again.

That's weird.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:28 PM   #66
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Oh look, Delano is talking about posters instead of football again.

That's weird.
Notable dumbassery is worth commenting on. Continue on with your Wallcrawler-esque, wall-of-text replies.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:29 PM   #67
Forever Royal

We did a bad job of targeting TE all game. No idea why Gray didn’t get anything his way, especially if Kelce was getting a lot of attention.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:31 PM   #68
pie is never free

Quote:

I disagree, you absolutely have to load manage aging stars

If we can kinda hide him, then break his glass in case of emergency in the playoffs, thats a winning strategy IMO... make Rice and the others step up in his stead
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:31 PM   #69
Going home eventually

If he isnt more of a factor soo then he's washed. 2 more weeks.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:32 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Notable dumbassery is worth commenting on. Continue on with your Wallcrawler-esque, wall-of-text replies.
"Continue talking about football on a football board. I've got posters to talk about"

God you're boring.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:32 PM   #71

He was about a foot from a TD and a holding penalty from another 40+ yard play and we're probably not having this discussion. He's not prime Kelce but defenses are still gearing things toward him. If he was truly washed defenses wouldn't be trying to account for him like they do.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:35 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I disagree, you absolutely have to load manage aging stars

If we can kinda hide him, then break his glass in case of emergency in the playoffs, thats a winning strategy IMO... make Rice and the others step up in his stead
You load manage them by not putting them on the field. Or in the lineup.

You don't load manage by running reps at half speed.

Again fellas, it was bad. The EFFORT wasn't there. I was watching him about half the time starting on the 2nd quarter because it was strange to me that we hadn't targeted him.

He wasn't running. It was wasn't a thing where they were bracketing him - he was jogging. He was quitting on plays.

If you're on the field, play at 100%. He wasn't. That's the wrong kind of load management.
Old 09-15-2024, 07:36 PM   #73
pie is never free

Quote:
"Continue talking about football on a football board. I've got posters to talk about"

God you're boring.
Delano is coming after you because he hates your politics, ignore him completely
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 07:38 PM   #74
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:

God you're boring.
I mean, not to beat a dead horse, but as others have said, you’re overreacting. That point has been made. Why should I rehash that? Kelce continues to get extra attention and play designers are working out some new concepts.

You’re in a race with no one to proclaim elite player’s careers over and it’s just weird.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-15-2024, 07:39 PM   #75
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Delano is coming after you because he hates your politics, ignore him completely
I don’t even know what his politics are and I don’t really care. I do know yours but that didn’t cloud my agreement with your earlier post in this thread. Gray got paid, Wiley needs reps, and Kelce needs to leave tread on the tires.