Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2021, 05:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

Review Brah: The Most Disappointing Chicken Sandwich Yet?

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 08:17 AM   #61
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Best and most underrated chicken sandwich is KFCs chicken sandwich. Got damn it's good.
Best dlpha9 post absolutely ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
You wouldn't think so, but it's the ****ing truth. This summer I put together a blind taste test of all the fast food spicy chicken samdwiches for my wife and kid. My wife (who swears by the Popeye's chicken sandwich) unknowingly picked the KFC and said it wasn't even close.

It is tasty and the fries with the secret herbs and spices are great too
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 08:19 AM   #62
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I think this is a fair breakdown of Red Bag vs CFA. They are certainly comparable but I agree CFA has a distinct CFA flavor that Red Bag might not be able to scratch for some that are craving CFA.

Red Bag gives you a better cost and more flexibility to customize your sandwich but then you have to store the bag, have buns on hand, air fry, etc.

I like options so I lean Red Bag, but I don't feel they need to be mutually exclusive.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:31 AM   #63
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Looks and sounds like a good solid sammich with plenty of heft, take it home and put your own fancy aioli on it... problem solved

I'd try one, but I've never even heard of PDQ
I got a bottle of LC's BBQ sauce last time I was up in KC and I've been using it for damn near everything. It's possibly my favorite bbq sauce ever. It's simple but delicious. I put that shit on nuggets, fries, wings, burgers. Hell I damn near put it on my waffles. I only wish I could get my hands on a bottle of the "hot" version. They never have it in stock when I'm there. Maybe they don't make it anymore.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 09:03 AM   #64
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I got a bottle of LC's BBQ sauce last time I was up in KC and I've been using it for damn near everything. It's possibly my favorite bbq sauce ever. It's simple but delicious. I put that shit on nuggets, fries, wings, burgers. Hell I damn near put it on my waffles. I only wish I could get my hands on a bottle of the "hot" version. They never have it in stock when I'm there. Maybe they don't make it anymore.
https://www.thekansascitybbqstore.co...barbecue-sauce
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:02 AM   #65
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Kansascitybbqstore.com

https://www.thekansascitybbqstore.co...barbecue-sauce

Edit: My bad, someone already got you.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 03:31 PM   #66
Mostly Ignored

ReviewBrah ticked off again. This time with KFC Beyond Fried Chicken!

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:40 PM   #67
pie is never free

wow that looks awful
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:41 PM   #68
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
wow that looks awful
Did you see him try to bite into it? Lol
Old 01-12-2022, 03:42 PM   #69
pie is never free

Quote:
Did you see him try to bite into it? Lol
Can't hardly bite into it, or even pull it apart lol
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:43 PM   #70
'Tis my eye!

"In terms of texture, I'm going to go with shoe leather."
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:51 PM   #71
Mostly Ignored

I'm a fan of the Beyond Hot Italian Sausage. Not so much of their 'beef patties', but I'm having a hard time believing they'd put out something that tough.

I'm assuming his order sat up under the heat lamp for a while.

I might have to stop on the way home and see what's doing with these things.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:10 PM   #72
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Just ordered chikfila on doordash
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:34 PM   #73
Mostly Ignored

Alright, so I stopped and grabbed a small order of the KFC Beyond Chicken on the way home.

As I suspected, ReviewBrah's order had to be old, because mine were not like shoe leather.

That being said, they're not very good, lol. It really was like an edible rubber square. I ate one for science and tossed the rest.

I'll stick to the Beyond Sausage when I'm looking at plant based meat substitutes.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:53 PM   #74
Mammoth penis

Quote:

Dont drink anything while watching this, I about choked on my water. Best reviewbrah EVAR
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:56 PM   #75
You Sweetie!

Quote:

I'm worried about him, he just looks frail lately, more so than the usual.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.