Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #74971
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Ah the preseason banter… just a few more weeks before real live action.
No, the DonkTurds, like manchambo have returned b/c he craves validation for Nix by Chiefs fans. He, and his kind, will be gone by Halloween, again.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #74972
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No, the DonkTurds, like manchambo have returned b/c he craves validation for Nix by Chiefs fans. He, and his kind, will be gone by Halloween, again.
I have always come here to be amused by the driveling of halfwits. And I have never been disappointed.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #74973
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
I already did. It supports Nix being pretty good.

Do you think “supports” is exactly the same as “proves”?
Oooooo we're making progress! You even ASKED me about supports/proves instead of implying I did when I said nothing of the sort!

And I'll repeat to you what I've been saying repeatedly: It does not support Nix being a good QB. The environment is too much of a grab bag. There IS some supporting evidence out there, but it's not going to be found in a preseason game.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #74974
Choco Favre

Preseason champions!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:50 AM   #74975
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Oooooo we're making progress! You even ASKED me about supports/proves instead of implying I did when I said nothing of the sort!

And I'll repeat to you what I've been saying repeatedly: It does not support Nix being a good QB. The environment is too much of a grab bag. There IS some supporting evidence out there, but it's not going to be found in a preseason game.
So you will not concede even that Nix playing well is more supportive of him being pretty good than him playing badly.

It’s not like rookie QBs always play well in preseason. With Paxton Lynch there was never a moment when he looked good. I’ve heard similar comments about Drake Maye but I haven’t watched his games.

Fundamentally, what Nix has done so far is consistent with him being pretty good. It doesn’t prove he’s good, but that’s why have different words like support and prove.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #74976
Choco Favre

Quote:
So you will not concede even that Nix playing well is more supportive of him being pretty good than him playing badly.

It’s not like rookie QBs always play well in preseason. With Paxton Lynch there was never a moment when he looked good. I’ve heard similar comments about Drake Maye but I haven’t watched his games.

Fundamentally, what Nix has done so far is consistent with him being pretty good. It doesn’t prove he’s good, but that’s why have different words like support and prove.
What about $wag Kelly and Kyle Sloter?

They were preseason champions.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #74977
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
What about $wag Kelly and Kyle Sloter?

They were preseason champions.
Did I say that QBs never turn out not to be as good in the regular season? Of course not.

So you’re really not responding to what I said.

Again, this is why we have all these different words. If I thought Nix’s performances prove he’s good, I would have said so.

And I don’t get the comparison to Slotet or Kelly. Sloter was pretty good for an undrafted free agent from UNC. Kelly was talented but also a sumbag.
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #74978
Choco Favre

Quote:
Did I say that QBs never turn out not to be as good in the regular season? Of course not.

So you’re really not responding to what I said.

Again, this is why we have all these different words. If I thought Nix’s performances prove he’s good, I would have said so.

And I don’t get the comparison to Slotet or Kelly. Sloter was pretty good for an undrafted free agent from UNC. Kelly was talented but also a sumbag.
I dunno, hype reminds me of Sloter and $wag.

Could be a similar situation. Hell even Paxton Lynch had a near perfect preseason debut.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #74979
Veteran

Quote:
I dunno, hype reminds me of Sloter and $wag.

Could be a similar situation. Hell even Paxton Lynch had a near perfect preseason debut.
Why does it remind you of that? Do you think Nix may turn out to be a drunk or not serious about football?

The thing is, good players often play well in preseason and sometimes don’t play as well in the regular season.

You’re acting like playing well is a bad sign.
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #74980
Choco Favre

Quote:
Why does it remind you of that? Do you think Nix may turn out to be a drunk or not serious about football?

The thing is, good players often play well in preseason and sometimes don’t play as well in the regular season.

You’re acting like playing well is a bad sign.
https://www.actionnews5.com/story/32...cos-goes-well/

Paxton Lynch pre-season NFL debut with Broncos goes well

Paxton accurate on mostly short throws, but moving the team down the field in with a limited offense, completing six of seven passes for 74 yards,

He had several other completions called back due to penalty.

A lot of short accurate throws, impressing the Donk faithful. Sounds like a certain someone we saw last night, does it not?

Back to you Chango.
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #74981
Veteran

Quote:
https://www.actionnews5.com/story/32...cos-goes-well/

Paxton Lynch pre-season NFL debut with Broncos goes well

Paxton accurate on mostly short throws, but moving the team down the field in with a limited offense, completing six of seven passes for 74 yards,

He had several other completions called back due to penalty.

A lot of short accurate throws, impressing the Donk faithful. Sounds like a certain someone we saw last night, does it not?

Back to you Chango.
How does this add to the conversation? Does it seem to you that Nix is too dumb to play and will play COD all day instead of game planning?
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #74982
Choco Favre

Quote:
How does this add to the conversation? Does it seem to you that Nix is too dumb to play and will play COD all day instead of game planning?
He's completing a lot of conservative throws just like Lynch did in his debut.

The comparisons are there. I'm just saying.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #74983
Andy Reid Supporter

It reminds me of 2013 when we saw piss poor QB play for so long and then Alex came in and did things well bc he had a high floor.

It was great but we soon realized that his ceiling was low and we couldn’t ever go to the SB with him. I think Broncos fans will realize the same thing at some point.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #74984
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It reminds me of 2013 when we saw piss poor QB play for so long and then Alex came in and did things well bc he had a high floor.

It was great but we soon realized that his ceiling was low and we couldn’t ever go to the SB with him. I think Broncos fans will realize the same thing at some point.
Possibly, who knows. There are so many QBs right now that have failed to prove they can consistently get their teams to a SB. Mahomes is the only one right now.

I’m looking for consecutive winning seasons and a QB that doesn’t end drives with f-bombs every game. I’ll worry about playoffs and titles after that… baby steps. I like what Nix has shown so far and looking forward to how he develops.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #74985
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My apologies. January 5th. At that point, people might pay us to take tickets. Wanna go? We should get a group together to stay warm in the empty, cavernous stadium.
Dang. I just realized. I'm going to Antarctica that weekend.

Seriously. I'm going to Antarctica.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.