Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:16 PM   #74776
The man you could post like.

Of course I'm being disingenuous and bad faith. It's what you dipshits deserve. There's maybe 2 or 3 Broncos fans I'll actually e gage seriously.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:16 PM   #74777
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Nothing I posted was a lie
**** you it was a ****ing cocksucking lie and I just demonstrated it, one who sucks the penis.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:16 PM   #74778

No lies found, good sir.

This was his post over on the Denver board shortly after the Wilson trade.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #74779
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Can you post the receipts so we can bury this bundle of sticks?
He can’t because I just posted it you credulous halfwit.
Old Today, 01:19 PM   #74780

Mission accomplished.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #74781
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
He can’t because I just posted it you credulous halfwit.
Again, all of this doesn't change much, because you 100% were a fan of arguably the worst trade in NFL history. That's the point, and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:23 PM   #74782
Veteran

Quote:
Again, all of this doesn't change much, because you 100% were a fan of arguably the worst trade in NFL history. That's the point, and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change it.
Doesn’t change much, huh? That’s a really quick shift.

Now tell me, if I thought the broncos were a championship caliber team, why would I say, regarding the avalanche, that it’s nice to have a championship caliber team in town again?
Old Today, 01:27 PM   #74783
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Doesn’t change much, huh? That’s a really quick shift.

Now tell me, if I thought the broncos were a championship caliber team, why would I say, regarding the avalanche, that it’s nice to have a championship caliber team in town again?
No "shift" at all dumbass.

Quote:
I think you might actually be more reeruned than disingenuous, but can't tell.

The entire point is that you thought you had any window whatsoever and the Wilson trade did the opposite. It shut whatever kind of window you thought you had closed.

No amount of mental gymnastics will make that not a reeruned take.
I'm sure your expectations when trading away multiple early picks and players, while also giving a top of the market QB contract, wasn't a Super Bowl contender, Jan.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:27 PM   #74784
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
**** you it was a ****ing cocksucking lie and I just demonstrated it, one who sucks the penis.
Bitch is menstruating all over the place now. Jesus, you need some Midol, and an XL tampon. Your team sucks. It sucks worse than KC has sucked in its history. Now you’re watching our phenom quarterback stack rings, and you’re back in here …. AGAIN to tell us how THIS is the time. Groundhog Day, just like I told ya. You don’t wanna make a wager, because you don’t actually buy the shit you’re trying to sell.

How about this… go back to your shitty board, fulla other dipshits just like you, and get your hopes up yet another time. Over here on the 2x defending champs board, beating your chest over a vanilla ass preseason game is as ****ing cringe and everything your boy Dildo Joe does. Hit us back when you FINALLY have a winning record again. KC will be over here collecting rings like the one for the thumb weee about to get this season.

Now, eat **** pie, queer!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #74785

**** that. I like that he fights back. Knowmos spirit has been thoroughly broken and the rest of the outright trolls are front running pussies.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #74786
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
**** that. I like that he fights back. Knowmos spirit has been thoroughly broken and the rest of the outright trolls are front running pussies.
Exactly. This is the fun part of this thread.
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #74787
Veteran

Quote:
Settle down, son. There's no need to get angry at us because the suck once again this year. Why don't you just disappear and come back next year. Maybe it'll be a little easier to handle then.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #74788
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Settle down, son. There's no need to get angry at us because the suck once again this year. Why don't you just disappear and come back next year. Maybe it'll be a little easier to handle then.
But he says tweets objectively critical of Bo Nix's first preseason game were a "tad unhinged".

Last edited by staylor26; Today at 01:38 PM..
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #74789
Veteran

Quote:
But he says tweets objectively critical of Bo Nix's first preseason game was a "tad unhinged".
I think he's just a little salty because he's found this thread for the first time. Either that or the other kids in his homeroom were making fun of his Bo Nix jersey and he just needs some place to vent his frustrations.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #74790
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I am angry about extraordinary dishonesty in an argument trying to paint me as dishonest.