Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:31 PM   #74731
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Look at this ****ing REERUN

Bet that bitch goes right back into hibernation now.
Now do knowmo. That bitch hid for months after he was proven wrong....again
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #74732
Starter

CROWN 'EM!

PRESEASON CHAMPS!
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:34 PM   #74733
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Hopefully they're just pumping up Zach Wilson for a potential trade
For sure! I'm sure some desperate team will flip you a 2nd for the greatness that is Zach mother ****ing Wilson.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #74734
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #74735
Veteran

Quote:
Look at this ****ing REERUN

Bet that bitch goes right back into hibernation now.
Did you see the part where I predicted exactly what happened to Rogers? It remains to be seen whether the Jets made just as bad a mistake.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #74736
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Did you see the part where I predicted exactly what happened to Rogers? It remains to be seen whether the Jets made just as bad a mistake.
It doesn't matter Wilson was even more of a ****ing disaster and it's not even remotely ****ing close.

Thanks four doubling down on that reeruned take and showing everybody just how astute your football analysis is though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #74737
Veteran

Quote:
I have no idea what you’re laughing about here.
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #74738
Veteran

Quote:
It doesn't matter Wilson was even more of a ****ing disaster and it's not even remotely ****ing close.
That remains to be seen. The jets certainly haven’t gotten their moneys worth yet.

But how does any of this come close to you claiming Denver’s 2015 defense wasn’t good enough?
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #74739
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I have no idea what you’re laughing about here.
General Paton is absolute dogshit, but not surprising that you're doubling down on this awful take as well
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #74740
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That remains to be seen. The jets certainly haven’t gotten their moneys worth yet
There's not a QB needy team in the NFL that would take Wilson over Rodgers, and you clearly were extremely confident and comfortable with the Wilson trade regardless of Rodgers, so no amount of Rodgers' failures will change Wilson's.
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #74741
Veteran

Quote:
There's not a QB needy team in the NFL that would take Wilson over Rodgers, and you clearly were extremely confident and comfortable with the Wilson trade regardless of Rodgers, so no amount of Rodgers' failures will change Wilson's.
Where did I say I was extremely confident? I said I was more comfortable because it was less likely that Wilson would have a bad injury and never contribute.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #74742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Where did I say I was extremely confident? I said I was more comfortable because it was less likely that Wilson would have a bad injury and never contribute.
Quote:
With Wilson, the window is probably 5+ years
You thought you had a 5+ year SUPER BOWL window with him, of course you were extremely confident you ****ing doofus.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #74743
Veteran

Quote:
General Paton is absolute dogshit, but not surprising that you're doubling down on this awful take as well
My take was that Paton is a great GM? If you just keep making up things I didn’t say, I don’t see the point. That post was about a specific decision, which was the right decision
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #74744
Veteran

Quote:
With Wilson, the window is probably 5+ years

You thought you had a 5+ year SUPER BOWL window with him, of course you were extremely confident you ****ing doofus.
I didn’t say a single word about the Super Bowl. I said he would likely play longer because he’s younger.
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #74745
Choco Favre

This thread is hilarious

Fans of a franchise who are close to a decade straight of losing seasons talking trash to fans of a perennial dynasty

You filthy donk peasants
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.