Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #74626
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Joe was 23 and Unanimous top level pick. Bo was rated a 3rd rounder bu every legit scout. Stop the lies
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #74627
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

How bad is your defense then? You never respond to that question
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:09 PM   #74628
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Why? We told you all this already about Bo. He's just giving a spot on, honest evaluation. This has been stated in the legit camp reports
Why? It's kind of unhinged to post videos of a bunch of completions from a preseason game, and a throw that drew a PI, with separate, in depth criticisms of each completion.

That doesn't mean Nix is a great quarterback. He had a pretty good game for his first pro game and tweeting critical videos of each individual throw, including completions, smacks of an agenda.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #74629
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Joe was 23 and Unanimous top level pick. Bo was rated a 3rd rounder bu every legit scout. Stop the lies
That's a little disingenuous.

Bo was rated as a lower 1/3 second round pick from what I saw.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #74630
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Why? It's kind of unhinged to post videos of a bunch of completions from a preseason game, and a throw that drew a PI, with separate, in depth criticisms of each completion.

That doesn't mean Nix is a great quarterback. He had a pretty good game for his first pro game and tweeting critical videos of each individual throw, including completions, smacks of an agenda.
You're literally reeruned, and I also don't think you know what "unhinged" means.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:13 PM   #74631
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
6? I think 4.
I don't think the Broncos will be very good, really until they get rid of the Wilson dead-money albatross in a couple of years.

But I also don't understand thinking they will be much worse than last year. What is the difference you're looking at that would make you think they'll win half as many as last year?
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #74632
Choco Favre

Quote:
I don't think the Broncos will be very good, really until they get rid of the Wilson dead-money albatross in a couple of years.

But I also don't understand thinking they will be much worse than last year. What is the difference you're looking at that would make you think they'll win half as many as last year?
Care to make a wager?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #74633
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're literally reeruned, and I also don't think you know what "unhinged" means.
What do you think it means? I've seen enough of your posts to have zero concern about you besting me on vocabulary or grammar.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #74634
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Care to make a wager?
Not really. I would prefer for you to answer the question: what changed from last year to lead you to the conclusion that Denver will be substantially worse than last year?
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #74635
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What do you think it means? I've seen enough of your posts to have zero concern about you besting me on vocabulary or grammar.
It's just a guy breaking down tape critically and you think it's a display of mental unbalance?

Did he say Nix sucks so bad that somebody should Tanya Harding him? That would be an example of "unhinged".
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #74636
Veteran

Quote:

Is there anything dumber than reposting tweets about completions at a practice session?
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #74637
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Is there anything dumber than reposting tweets about completions at a practice session?
Yes, calling a guy on Twitter breaking down plays objectively "unhinged" and acting like it's some insane thing to do.
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #74638
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It's just a guy breaking down tape critically and you think it's a display of mental unbalance?

Did he say Nix sucks so bad that somebody should Tanya Harding him? That would be an example of "unhinged".
Did you notice the words "kind of" that preceded unhinged? Effectively, what I said was that it was "kind of crazy." That is a very normal colloquial usage that does not suggest mental unbalance.

Maybe you think that people ordinarily tweet criticisms of multiple completions in a preseason game, but I have not found that to be the case.

I know this is complicated stuff, and I should remember to omit longer words when communicating here, but I'm always happy to help.
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #74639
Choco Favre

Quote:
Not really. I would prefer for you to answer the question: what changed from last year to lead you to the conclusion that Denver will be substantially worse than last year?
Off the top of my head:

A. No Simmons. He was your second best defensive player. We saw what your defense was without Simmons last year. It was the worst in football. The Dolphins scored 70 pts on Denver.

B. You're starting a rookie at the most important position in football. Russell actually wasnt bad last year. Nix ain't going 26/8.

Downgrade at safety. Downgrade at QB. Downgrade at WR.

You're going to lose more than 9 games.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #74640
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Did you notice the words "kind of" that preceded unhinged? Effectively, what I said was that it was "kind of crazy." That is a very normal colloquial usage that does not suggest mental unbalance.

Maybe you think that people ordinarily tweet criticisms of multiple completions in a preseason game, but I have not found that to be the case.

I know this is complicated stuff, and I should remember to omit longer words when communicating here, but I'm always happy to help.
There's absolutely nothing remotely crazy about breaking down plays on Twitter you ****ing buffoon.

The truth is that you can't say how he's wrong, so you're just going with "unhinged".