Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2024, 07:12 AM  
In Search of a Life

Rumor: Chiefs are signing Hollywood Brown

This dude has been batting 1.000. Very likely legit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:37 AM   #721
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

D-Jax '08: 912 yards
Maclin '09: 773 yards
Tyreek '16: 593 rec yards, 267 rush
Rice '23: 938 yards

Those are the only four receivers Andy has picked in the past 15 years that either were really good or look to be on that track.

If you can play, you play.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:37 AM   #722
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Market seems to be developing for him a bit and I really don't want to have to outbid guys for someone who's just...there.

Boyd doesn't have a standout skill at this point in his career. I'd rather just see if I can get Hunter Renfrow cheaper and I'm no huge Renfrow fan.
Yeah, like I said earlier - at this point, how we feel about ALL of these guys is about the money.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:38 AM   #723
Consuming CP souls

It's obvious whether he signs or not we can safely say the dude was wrong about the Brown deal to KC
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #724
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That's more myth than it used to be at this point.

There's only 4-5 really good WRs drafted by Andy's teams since 2008, and they've all produced at a high level as rookies.
Yup.

If we draft someone at WR in day 1 or 2, he'll play. And if he plays worth a damn, he'll get more and more run as the season progresses.

They tried to get Moore on the field and he just never did anything with it. The Rookie WR thing isn't really a thing. We just haven't used a lot of capital on young wideouts so he hasn't had much to send out there since he got here.

If you can play, Reid will play you. And with a foundation of Rice/Kelce in place, a slow-roll into snaps should be fine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #725
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
It's obvious whether he signs or not we can safely say the dude was wrong about the Brown deal to KC
Not really. Last thing he said is it will come after Sneed trade is done.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #726
In Search of a Life

I've never really watched Hollywood Brown play. I'm not really a fan of the Ravens or the Cardinals. What stood out to me from these two highlight videos is that he catches nearly everything with his body. That can't be good can it?

Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #727
The man you could post like.

Week 5 of 2022, Hardman has 29 snaps at WR while Moore had 25. Let that sink in. By week 5 he'd already fallen down into the WR 3/4 spot sharing a similar snap count with rookie Moore.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:44 AM   #728
MVP

Did we already forget the bitching last year that Rice was consistently 3rd or 4th in snaps on a weekly basis up until like Week 8?

MVS, Moore and even Watson were seeing the field as much and more than Rice.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:45 AM   #729
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I've never really watched Hollywood Brown play. I'm not really a fan of the Ravens or the Cardinals. What stood out to me from these two highlight videos is that he catches nearly everything with his body. That can't be good can it?
Not ideal, but one of the best 2-3 WRs in the league does it too so
Old 03-14-2024, 08:45 AM   #730
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
He's 29 injury prone and coming off an ACL. I think he's cheaper because you expect him to play 10-12 regular season games. I think he sets closer to Mooney than Ridley $.
I'm hoping we don't go that route. How many games has he missed over the last couple years? I doubt he would even play 10 games for us. Maybe 5-6 if we're lucky.

Last edited by Lzen; 03-14-2024 at 10:15 AM..
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:46 AM   #731
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Week 5 of 2022, Hardman has 29 snaps at WR while Moore had 25. Let that sink in. By week 5 he'd already fallen down into the WR 3/4 spot sharing a similar snap count with rookie Moore.
Yeah, but he was fighting a heel injury all season; think he had it in week 2. Even before he got hurt, he wasn't really healthy.

And it's a little disingenuous to cite week 5 snap share when in week 7 he'd gone up to 63% before he was injured.

I think he was going to be a 60% snap guy for us that year but his health just never allowed it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:55 AM   #732
The man you could post like.

Sure, if we're going to give Hardman an unenthusiastic hand job for having his workload increased by default after Reid finally sat Moore for the dog shit INT he caused against San Fransisco we can do that
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:57 AM   #733
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post

I didn't watch the Ravens one, but in the Cardinals package from this year you see a combination of hands catches and body catches.

The body catches seemed to be more a thing when he was working over the middle and shielding the ball from contact.

You see a lot of hands-only catches, though. Including a few outside his frame.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:57 AM   #734
Going home eventually

Brown could do really well here. I hope we get him.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:13 AM   #735
MVP

Rickey and the Honduran kid need to get off their asses, this is turning into a boring morning.