Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-12-2023, 12:15 PM   #721
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I would think the unsheathing hand could handle both. Still though, if it can't then wearing a normal sword on a belt with a scabbard would work. Added benefit of nobody coming near you.
"doggie wanna go for walkies?"

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:44 PM   #722
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I bet I could easily find a 600 sq foot crackerbox for 200k in waldo
I live with a pittie in a 540 sq foot house at a dead end in the woods. I designed the crackerbox and I like it. How much ****ing space do you need?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:46 PM   #723
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I live with a pittie in a 540 sq foot house at a dead end in the woods. I designed the crackerbox and I like it. How much ****ing space do you need?
i'm not the old man of the woods
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:48 PM   #724
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
i'm not the old man of the woods
Yet.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:46 PM   #725
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Know which way the wind blows is all I can say. Also many municipalities bear spray is illegal, and nothing stronger than red pepper spray. Have no idea if KC or even JaCo allows it.

Midwest USA has a sale on walking cane swords. Run that bitch through!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1017270391?pid=953128

Why? Bear spray is just watered down bullshit pepper spray.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:48 PM   #726
pie is never free

Quote:
ya boy strapped

Bout time you listened to some good advice
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:06 PM   #727
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Bout time you listened to some good advice
Suprised he didn't buy a rape whistle with his disregard for the good advice in this thread
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:43 PM   #728
I'll be back.

i swear to ****ing god

i am done with the new route. completely ****ing done.

halfway down the first street and some kid is in the yard playing and my alarm bells instantly went off. got 30 yards from the house and one of the ****ing dogs from ghostbusters is sitting on the front stoop, looking like he wasn't chained up at all.

didn't stick around to find out. did an immediate ****ing 360 and got the **** outta there before he saw us.

i live in a society of ****ing neanderthals who think they can just put dinosaurs outside their caves
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:28 PM   #729
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
i swear to ****ing god

i am done with the new route. completely ****ing done.

halfway down the first street and some kid is in the yard playing and my alarm bells instantly went off. got 30 yards from the house and one of the ****ing dogs from ghostbusters is sitting on the front stoop, looking like he wasn't chained up at all.

didn't stick around to find out. did an immediate ****ing 360 and got the **** outta there before he saw us.

i live in a society of ****ing neanderthals who think they can just put dinosaurs outside their caves
So you’re mad that someone else owns a dog and it was on their porch?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:35 PM   #730
MER

Dog did a great job keeping that kid safe.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:44 PM   #731
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
So you’re mad that someone else owns a dog and it was on their porch?
it's illegal to have any dog off the leash

irresponsible owner
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:52 PM   #732
Constable of Untruths

Quote:

irresponsible owner
You said “looking like it wasn’t chained up at all.” You don’t know and the dog didn’t do anything wrong. It could be you have a heightened fear and awareness of other dogs due to past experiences which causes you to see things negatively.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:38 PM   #733
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
You said “looking like it wasn’t chained up at all.” You don’t know and the dog didn’t do anything wrong. It could be that you’re a gigantic ****ing pussy.
Fixed that one for ya
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:21 PM   #734
Mod Team

Quote:

irresponsible owner
Probably that kids special needs dog so when he has a seizure, the dog runs and gets someone.

****ing asshole.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:31 PM   #735
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Why? Bear spray is just watered down bullshit pepper spray.
Yeah that was my bad I don't know where I got that. Bear spray is legal in all 50 states. It is illegal to carry on or check through baggage on airlines for obvious reasons.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.