Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:57 PM   #721
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
This is pretty low rent no matter how you look at it. Its not some random attention whore fan's responsibility to try to smear a man's name and ruin his career because he doesn't want them coaching for the Chiefs anymore.
Marty has already stated that wasn't his goal.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:57 PM   #722
New and Improved

Attention Bitch trying to be relevant
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:57 PM   #723
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lolwut

pump the brakes

a medium article never cost anyone his career

i wish EB the best...away from KC

meanwhile I wonder if The****chise will be testifying against me.
Nope....I'll just be in the audience laughing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:58 PM   #724
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Nope....I'll just be in the audience laughing.
after all the love we've shared
Old 02-17-2022, 02:58 PM   #725
Baba Ganoush

Barry’s Kool-Aid is more credible than Marty.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:59 PM   #726
GDT white noise poster

have you all considered that this whole thing has been incredibly funny
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-17-2022, 02:59 PM   #727
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Marty has already stated that wasn't his goal.
Article lays out that:

1. Bienemy's lack of HC jobs is not because of race. (which I believe)
2. Bienemy cost them the SB against the Bucs.
3. Bienemy doesn't listen to his players feedback.
4. Bienemy ****ed up going to a third Super Bowl.

But we don't have it out for Bienemy guys! Promise!
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:59 PM   #728
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
have you all considered that this whole thing has been incredibly funny
it's the funniest thing since SOC
Old 02-17-2022, 03:01 PM   #729
Your mom

The sad part is Clay doesn't even realize how embarrassing he actually is. Ignorance is bliss I guess...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 03:01 PM   #730
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Article lays out that:

1. Bienemy's lack of HC jobs is not because of race. (which I believe)
2. Bienemy cost them the SB against the Bucs.
3. Bienemy doesn't listen to his players feedback.
4. Bienemy ****ed up going to a third Super Bowl.

But we don't have it out for Bienemy guys! Promise!
I wish him well in his next job.
Old 02-17-2022, 03:02 PM   #731
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
The sad part is Clay doesn't even realize how embarrassing he actually is. Ignorance is bliss I guess...
I'm having a drink, relaxing and enjoying all of this!
Old 02-17-2022, 03:02 PM   #732
Training Camp Hero

If the article was to be believed, EB is an egomaniac who interviews terribly because he's unprepared and costs his team games out of spite. If it was true and believed it would 100% cost EB his job. How could you spin it any other way?
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2022, 03:03 PM   #733
MVP

Quote:
I'm having a drink, relaxing and enjoying all of this!
At 3 PM on a Thursday?
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2022, 03:03 PM   #734
Three-Pat

Quote:
Nothing in it was false.

What I hear on 610: "I don't KNOW that this is true."

Because they don't know shit. Or they would have been screaming about it.
I do not live anywhere near the 610 coverage area and am not searching out what they say, but until legit names come out and validate this story it’s all bogus. Unnamed sources don’t count.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-17-2022, 03:03 PM   #735
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions View Post
If the article was to be believed, EB is an egomaniac who interviews terribly because he's unprepared and costs his team games out of spite. If it was true and believed it would 100% cost EB his job. How could you spin it any other way?
I definitely disagree with the spin at the end.

He's done.

"Spite" isn't the right word...more like...ego...pride.