Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 AM  
MVP

2018 Free Agents

Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #721
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm a hard pass. Big guys with back injuries aren't something I'd wanna get into. The Chiefs had him in house and chose to let him walk. I'd say theres little to no chance he's back in KC.
Oh, I agree, I'm just saying that's what I'd be good with in terms of a deal for Poe.

I sure as hell wouldn't pay Logan $8 million again.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #722
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, I agree, I'm just saying that's what I'd personally offer.

I sure as hell wouldn't pay Logan $8 million again.
No, wouldn't pay Logan 8 mil.

I don't think he'd be a bad option but 8 mil per? Nah. No thanks.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #723
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Could Poe make a return?

Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff admitted the team likely won't be able to re-sign impending free agent DT Dontari Poe.

Signed to a one-year deal last offseason, Poe proved to be a bargain signing for the Falcons. He didn't miss a game and played stout run defense on the inside while also providing a three-year best 2.5 sacks. Poe is 28 and expects to land a multi-year deal this time around after failing to do so in 2017.
As a football move, probably not a good idea. I would still love to have him back because his touchdown pass on Christmas was the best play I've ever seen live as a Chiefs fan.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:16 PM   #724
In Search of a Life

Some chatter that Vic Beasley may not be in the Falcons long term plans. I'd flip them next years 2nd for him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:18 PM   #725
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Some chatter that Vic Beasley may not be in the Falcons long term plans. I'd flip them next years 2nd for him.
What? They picked up his 5th year option

https://t.co/eAJHlHipxl?amp=1

Apparently they are moving him to a 4-3 DE this year? If they want to deal him, I’d give a 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:19 PM   #726
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Just something I saw on twitter. No clue on the validity of it.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:20 PM   #727
In Search of a Life

I don't know about him at 34 OLB though.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:22 PM   #728
Supporter

Quote:
That a huge price to pay for a guy that would need to be extended with a huge contract as well.

I'd rather draft a guy early next year but that's only if Tanoh doesn't work out.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:23 PM   #729
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
I'm a hard pass. Big guys with back injuries aren't something I'd wanna get into. The Chiefs had him in house and chose to let him walk. I'd say theres little to no chance he's back in KC.
I’m with you. No to Poe.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:34 PM   #730
You Sweetie!

Hi Guys - If I may interrupt for a moment - is anyone watching the combine?? It did begin, right?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #731
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I’m with you. No to Poe.
Yeah, I'm not big on guys with motivational issues but I'm much rather pay a guy that just needs motivating than a guy that has a bad back.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #732
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Hi Guys - If I may interrupt for a moment - is anyone watching the combine?? It did begin, right?
Just interviews
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #733
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That a huge price to pay for a guy that would need to be extended with a huge contract as well.

I'd rather draft a guy early next year but that's only if Tanoh doesn't work out.
True.

But if it worked out you'd have Houston coming off a deal at the same time. I'd probably not do it but it's an idea.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:38 PM   #734
SuperBowl or bust

I’d take honey badger ALL DAY. Especially after losing Peters. The guy is a turnover machine.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:38 PM   #735
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Apparently they are moving him to a 4-3 DE this year? If they want to deal him, I’d give a 2.
Trade Ford?
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.