Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM  
Supporter

Adrian Peterson Indicted

Reckless/negligent injury to a child. Indicted.

This league may not be able to sustain too many more of these black eyes. It's a mess.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #721
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
My argument was there is a difference between spanking with the hand and using shit to beat kids with.

Outrage? Maybe a little bit. It's something I feel pretty strongly about.
I agree. I can't imagine doing that to a child. An occasional swat with the hand to get his attention or a spanking with your hand should be enough. In AP's case the kid was 4 and he is a professional athlete. If you can't get the child to do what you want without resorting to something like that there is something seriously wrong with you and you shouldn't be raising kids.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #722
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
If you have to strip your 4 year old child naked and hit him with a stick 10-15 times to teach him a lesson, you've failed as a parent.

Plus, it was more than one "whooping".
Wouldn't argue that at all. I would argue that he is not likely a criminal.

That's where the difference of opinion becomes glaring in this case.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:30 PM   #723
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Wouldn't argue that at all. I would argue that he is not likely a criminal.

That's where the difference of opinion becomes glaring in this case.
I would argue that most pediatricians would disagree with you.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:31 PM   #724
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Well you do realize that doesn't dispute my argument that we have become more liberal as a society over time and so these issues are getting worse.

Aside from advancements in technology and race relations, what exactly do you find better from a societal standpoint from 30-40 years ago?

Is it teen pregnancy? Underage drinking, or drug abuse? Divorce rate? Are those better or worse?
I'm glad society has continued to evolve. That's living man!

In my dads generation, husbands beat their wives and society looked the other way. Kids that came from economically middle of the road families didn't have same chance for university as they do today.
ANd on and on....
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-15-2014, 01:34 PM   #725
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
No it doesn't. It's anecdotal.

My dad went to high school with a kid who tried to pee on his teacher. That was in 1970.

Boom. I win. Anecdotes rule!
Dude, the statistics are clear. Fewer teen marriages = moral decay. It's not that hard.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:35 PM   #726
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Well if it wasn't all that long ago you are helping my case there William the Irish.
No Marcellus. It doesn't.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #727
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I'm glad society has continued to evolve. That's living man!

In my dads generation, husbands beat their wives and society looked the other way. Kids that came from economically middle of the road families didn't have same chance for university as they do today.
ANd on and on....
Right and 49% of the country was on welfare and didn't pay any taxes too right?

Keep whistling past the grave yard.

If you think things are just fine, we will have to agree to disagree.

Growing dependency on govt hand outs, fewer people paying taxes to fund them equals what?

Obviously we are getting off track, I was simply responding to the large number of "this isn't 1965 anymore" comments because I think that in itself is a seriously lame argument.

Not everything we did in 1965 (before I was born BTW) was wrong or has no merit today. I am not an old fuddy dutty, I ma 43 years old for Christ sake. I just see some disturning trends and feel our liberal shift has created much of it.

One more example, where I run a manufacturing plant we have a multitude of jobs paying $17-$18 an hour with great benefits and have a hard time finding people willing to work for a living. That's insane.

I'm done. I need to get back to work myself, people on welfare are depending on me.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #728
MVP

Quote:

Growing dependency on govt hand outs, fewer people paying taxes to fund them equals what?

Obviously we are getting off track, I was simply responding to the large number of "this isn't 1965 anymore" comments because I think that in itself is a seriously lame argument.

Not everything we did in 1965 (before I was born BTW) was wrong or has no merit today. I am not an old fuddy dutty, I ma 43 years old for Christ sake. I just see some disturning trends and feel our liberal shift has created much of it.

One more example, where I run a manufacturing plant we have a multitude of jobs paying $17-$18 an hour with great benefits and have a hard time finding people willing to work for a living. That's insane.

I'm done. I need to get back to work myself, people on welfare are depending on me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:54 PM   #729
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

what pisses me off more than anything is AP's grin in the mugshot....what the **** do you have to be so chipper about bud?
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:06 PM   #730
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Outside of the fact that the "don't pay taxes" ignores all taxes that aren't income taxes (because they don't make enough to get taxed... dirty poor people, why don't they just buy more money) so they pay state, local, sales, s.s., medicare, and others taxes... 91 percent of social safety net goes to retired, disabled, or households with working members, not able bodied Americans refusing to work.

You shouldn't base your worldview off of b.s.

/and your views on child abuse would be laughable if it wasn't a child being so negatively affected.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #731
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
what pisses me off more than anything is AP's grin in the mugshot....what the **** do you have to be so chipper about bud?
There was a lady in Orange City, IA that ran a daycare. She threw a 4 yr old down because she refused to take off her jacket and killed her.

Talk about a smirk...

I would be a crying, blubbering mess.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #732
Veteran

I agree with Marcellus 100%. If you think there isn't anything wrong with all the lazy a** kids in their 20's still living with parents, then you are part of the problem. Those are probably the same kids that have never been disciplined in their life.
Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:17 PM   #733
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmya View Post
I agree with Marcellus 100%. If you think there isn't anything wrong with all the lazy a** kids in their 20's still living with parents, then you are part of the problem. Those are probably the same kids that have never been disciplined in their life.
Yeah, probably. Good post.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:24 PM   #734
Ultrabanned

Quote:
If you don't have the ability to see it yourself in society then you may be one of those people yourself.

The world is changing around me and I'm scared and confused.

Things are just different! It used to be so much better!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:29 PM   #735
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

The world is changing around me and I'm scared and confused.

Things are just different! It used to be so much better!
/part of the problem