Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:20 PM   #721
MER

When in doubt the phrase... "it makes you look bigger than you really are." Gets you into the least amount of trouble.

Even with glasses.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:21 PM   #722
Resident Glue Sniffer

are we talking about my peen?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:24 PM   #723
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Do a cock wash - since you worked on a car - you probably have some rotten cock going on.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #724
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I can assure you...if she's willing to jeopardize her relationship w/ her best friend she is NOT normal nor does she have her shit together.

If she's hot pound away...just don't be surprised if you walk right into a hornet's nest of neverending bullshit drama.
god

no ****ing shit
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #725
Ultrabanned

I tell my wife when she's wearing something stupid and she does the same for me; most of the time I'm the one wearing stupid stuff. Go figure.

She tried to go out the other night in some checkered/neon/black bullshit that made her look like the construction woman they have holding the sign in work zones, since she can't be trusted to stand around and hold a shovel. It was awful.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #726
Banned

dude

you can't bang your ex wife's best friend and then ask if that's ok

clearly it isn't

I mean, obviously we knew why you had all of this drama but clearly you don't

well here you go

BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY BRING IT ALL ON YOURSELF
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:28 PM   #727
Ultrabanned

Oh, and the ****ing the ex-wife's bestie thing?

Sounds safe, just do it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:29 PM   #728
Banned

I've found in life that all of my guy friends with drama are just as much of drama queens as the girls they claim cause all of the drama

he's clearly banging the best friend of the ex wife so the ex wife finds out so he can get off on all of the drama that he didn't know he was going to cause

yeah, ok

Old 11-25-2014, 04:31 PM   #729
Ultrabanned

Maybe this guy is MGT's brother or long lost cousin or something.

Just tell him to do it and he'll probably provide the board with an epic thread within the next six months.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:15 PM   #730
Banned

Pics of the bestie or dudes trolling us
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #731
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
How long must one wait to tell someone they are dating that something they wear makes them look much uglier than they really are? In my current situation, old lady glasses.
It's a look you give when they come into the room, no words.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #732
The shit-winds are blowin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
How long must one wait to tell someone they are dating that something they wear makes them look much uglier than they really are? In my current situation, old lady glasses.
Women respect honesty..
Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #733
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Women respect honesty..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:25 PM   #734
Consuming CP souls

Some do. I can say Shit like that to my gf and she does the same. Usually it's about me and we have a laugh. Sometimes u gotta grow a pair.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #735
MER

I guess I just assume my man is wearing what he wants to wear. If I had an opinion on something he SHOULD wear it would be expressed before he got dressed. If I had an amusing reaction to what he was wearing, I would certainly wait until it was far too late for him to change before I started making fun of him.

I'll give an opinion if asked but he could wear a paper sack and I wouldn't give a ****.

Now that I say that, I'm really glad he's not into wearing paper sacks.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread