Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:22 AM   #721
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well, listening around the league we're back to the "run the ball and limit possessions" talk.

I think there's some merit there, but the issue is that you have to be super efficient in those limited possessions. You have to score on them while also keeping the ball away.

So it actually makes it tougher on you as an offense. You have to play a pretty damn perfect game.
this is true the browns only got 7 possessions on offense last game. that isnt going to cut it.
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:22 AM   #722
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
35 - 24 Chiefs.
Please change your prediction to 35-28. I have the browns on our 28 board.

When I drew the browns the first thing I said was "Well, that ain't happening".
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:26 AM   #723
MVP

it's as simple as this:

The Browns should be better if healthy. Second year in the offensive system, OBJ back, etc. New faces on defense should help in some spots. It's a good squad.

The Chiefs should be better if healthy; totally rebuilt offensive line, Clyde in his second year in the offense, added a plus defensive lineman, loads of young talent in the secondary and LB corps.

You didn't close the gap. You got better, but so did KC.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:26 AM   #724
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
this is true the browns only got 7 possessions on offense last game. that isnt going to cut it.
If you get into the 10 or 11 per game area with the Chiefs, you can't beat them.

If KC gets 11 possessions per game, they're scoring 36 plus points. So you have to score 40 to beat them likely.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:33 AM   #725
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
lets see where we are at the end of the year bud....news flash its not with the chiefs in the superbowl.

i have to deal with KC homers that think the anyone in the AFC west has a better defense than the ravens or steelers.
Yikes, someone is getting angry and triggered. Can you look into your crystal ball and find the powerball numbers, or does it just tell you if KC will play in the SB or not? Moron. Herp derp, Chiefs won’t be going to the SB this year, look at history.... except don’t look at Clowns history, especially the part where they’ve never played in a SB, and the part where they’ve usually only make the playoffs once every 10 + years. Looking forward to watching KC lay the wood to those Clowns on opening day. At least you’ll look like the loser you are crying in your Faker jersey.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:35 AM   #726
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
lets see where we are at the end of the year bud....news flash its not with the chiefs in the superbowl.

i have to deal with KC homers that think the anyone in the AFC west has a better defense than the ravens or steelers.

Opposing fans seem to have a really hard time understanding the confidence of Chiefs fans.

Let help you out, since you’re the latest to exhibit this issue. Feel free to take this back to your board.

It’s simple. Let’s review the Chiefs’ losses with Mahomes under center.

@ New England 40-43 (Pats score with no time left, Mahomes doesn’t get the ball with a chance to tie it up)

@LA Rams 51-54 (Mahomes has 2 chances late to erase deficit, unable to do it)

Chargers, 28-29 (Chargers score TD with 4 seconds left, convert 2-pointer to take lead).

@Seattle 31-38 (Mahomes leads FG drive to make it one score game but doesn’t get the ball back. Key turning points include a fumble by Damien Williams that gave Seattle the ball at the KC 20, fumble by Chris Conley at the end of the 1st half in Seattle territory and with time to get in range for a FG).

New England, 31-37 (Mahomes leads last-second FG drive to tie game and force OT, never gets ball in OT, game clinching INT for KC wiped out by Dee Ford being an absolute butt****ing bitch made moron)

Colts 13-19 (Mahomes on bad ankle that is aggravated in game, no Hill, no Watkins, no Damien Williams, no Eric Fisher)

Texans 24-28 (Mahomes ankle still an issue, Offense stagnates in 2nd half)

@Tennessee 32-35 (Mahomes’ first game back after dislocated knee. Mobility still degraded. Titans score a TD on a fumble by Damien Williams, Chiefs blow FG that would have given 2-score lead with less than 2 min left on bad snap by LS, then also have a FG blocked that would have tied the game/sent it to OT. Titans very lucky to win.

Raiders 32-40 (Chiefs have 2 TDs called back on questionable penalties, blatant PI in end zone on Oakland not called)

Bucs 9-31 (Mahomes with turf toe, offensive line down to #3 T, #4 LG, #1 C, #4 RG, #5 T gets absolutely dominated by top 2-3 DL in NFL. Chiefs never competitive in 2nd half, despite Mahomes making super human plays and having 2 balls hit receivers in the face mask in the end zone on drives that end in no points).

So that’s it. Since the start of Mahomes career, there has been a grand total of 1 game that ended with the Chiefs being completely out of it at the end. They have lost 9 other games. In 3 of those, Mahomes was injured. In 3 of the remaining 6, the other team scored either to end timed play or with practically no time left and Mahomes had no chance.

What this should tell us is that it requires extraordinary circumstances to beat Mahomes and the Chiefs. Injuries to Mahomes or to multiple key offensive personnel. Or tremendous luck.

Thus, the general confidence of a Chiefs fan.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:36 AM   #727
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Please change your prediction to 35-28. I have the browns on our 28 board.

When I drew the browns the first thing I said was "Well, that ain't happening".
Ok! done!
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:36 AM   #728

Quote:
ok so its now known as the henne didnt **** it up game
No, it’s still called the Clowns lost and they suck game.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:42 AM   #729
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
35 - 28 Chiefs.
TY!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:45 AM   #730
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well, listening around the league we're back to the "run the ball and limit possessions" talk.

I think there's some merit there, but the issue is that you have to be super efficient in those limited possessions. You have to score on them while also keeping the ball away.

So it actually makes it tougher on you as an offense. You have to play a pretty damn perfect game.

Pretty dumb.

In Mahomes 10 losses since becoming the starter, opposing teams have scored 354 points. Very simple math to see you need to put up 35.

The only win that actually featured ball control offense and limited possessions is the 19-13 Colts W in 2019, but KC was down many key pieces in that game, Mahomes entreated the game injured, and had that injury aggravated during the game.

The real formula is for injuries to hamper KC’s usual offensive efficiency.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:51 AM   #731
Three-Pat

Quote:
you know how stupid you sound the browns couldn't beat chad henne. Chad henne didn't score 1 point in that game.
And the Browns still lost. Not sure you want to fight that fight. Just makes the Browns look worse.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-07-2021, 08:55 AM   #732
Three-Pat

Quote:

Oh my goodness. You are on a Chiefs board complaining about Chiefs homers. The thing is this KC fans have a right to be confident. In the last three years they went to two SBs, winning one and were an offsides from being in three straight (in spite of odds). The homers are Browns/Bills/Titans fans who come here claiming that their team will beat KC and are better in spite of KC beating their team over and over.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:06 AM   #733
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Oh my goodness. You are on a Chiefs board complaining about Chiefs homers. The thing is this KC fans have a right to be confident. In the last three years they went to two SBs, winning one and were an offsides from being in three straight (in spite of odds). The homers are Browns/Bills/Titans fans who come here claiming that their team will beat KC and are better in spite of KC beating their team over and over.
i didnt claim the browns would win... i actually said it past posts i think the browns would lose week 1.

i just dont think its going to be the blowout or the browns aren't in the Chiefs league. Stefanski's browns usually play much better the 2nd time they play an opponent and with all season to scheme something on offense i think its going to be a fun game.
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:15 AM   #734
Three-Pat

Quote:
i didnt claim the browns would win... i actually said it past posts i think the browns would lose week 1.

i just dont think its going to be the blowout or the browns aren't in the Chiefs league. Stefanski's browns usually play much better the 2nd time they play an opponent and with all season to scheme something on offense i think its going to be a fun game.
I think you are underestimating KC though. Since the Titans regular season win over KC in 2019, the Chiefs have lost two games where Mahomes started. Once to the Raiders on questionable calls and the other is in the SB where KC was starting second and third stringers on the Oline against one of the league's best Dlines. I promise any QB would have lost the SB with the Oline KC had in that game. If KC remained stagnant, the other teams would have closed the gap. KC improved their biggest weakness which was their Oline. This will be the best line Mahomes has played behind in his NFL career.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:28 AM   #735

Quote:

Omg, you’re not in the same league as KC. We’ve been hosted the last 3 AFCCG, been to 2 straight SB’s, and have been in the playoffs the last 7 years. You have been to the playoffs once in that same time frame, have 1 playoff win, and have t beaten Mahomes/Reid yet. Just like the Ravens, just like the Bills. For someone who’s team has made the playoffs just once in a decade, you sure seem to want instant respect. Well you better earn that shit. Clowns have been in the cellar of the AFCN for years, we’ve won our division 5 straight years. Are you starting to see that you’re not in Chiefs league yet?? Maybe focus on winning your division, or 2 years in a row going to the playoffs. Don’t focus on the king, because you’ll never wear the king’s crown.