Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:37 PM   #721
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
Negatory. Believe it or not, I see a dietician once a month, and the carbs are something they've preached and actually help me maintain.

I'm also on the minimum dosage, so it's not like I'm pumped full of the stuff to keep my sugars under control.

There's more going on with me than that, though. Happy to go into it in PM if you're interested.
Never knew you were diabetic until now. I was joking when I asked how your blood sugar was after eating that spaghetti sandwich. Carbs can do that as they turn to sugar.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:38 PM   #722
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Honestly, folks I could never eat a chicken-fried steak. Sorry, it just grosses me out. I was raised on a Mediterranean diet. Maybe that's why?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #723
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Honestly, folks I could never eat a chicken-fried steak. Sorry, it just grosses me out. I was raised on a Mediterranean diet. Maybe that's why?
A good one is AWESOME but it has the lifespan of a fruit fly.

Piping hot and breading still crispy even under the gravy.

Seasoning goes a long way too, get that crispy salty savory flavor right.

You've got to find a place that's been 'famous for' preferably for decades.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:20 PM   #724
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That actually sounds like a really good cheat for gravy, but yeah man theres nothing as good as a milk gravy made from the pan drippings.

Gravy is easy, a little flour, a little milk and five minutes is all you need.

And fat. You have to have fat in gravy.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #725
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
You can chill it then skim off the fat too. But it's a pain if we calling it easy.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #726
pie is never free

Quote:
Do pan drippings/little breading nuggets of goodness count?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:24 PM   #727
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
You can chill it then skim off the fat too. But it's a pain if we calling it easy.

And gravy minus fat isn't even worth it. Might as well use Buzz's powdered bullshit.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:25 PM   #728
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Absolutely.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #729
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
My experience says the pan drippings contain fat. The little brown nuggets add flavor. They mostly dissolve when deglazing the pan.
But you can add butter too...and other seasonings.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #730
pie is never free

Quote:
Absolutely.
Then I will refer you back to post 717
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #731
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Quote:
Then I will refer you back to post 717

Then I will refer you to this part of post 717:

"Gravy is easy, a little flour, a little milk and five minutes is all you need."

Old 08-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #732
pie is never free

Quote:
Then I will refer you to this part of post 717:

"Gravy is easy, a little flour, a little milk and five minutes is all you need."

Guess you missed the paragraph above that part.

Dont make me go all Baby Lee on your ass...

Old 08-27-2014, 03:48 PM   #733
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Guess you missed the paragraph above that part.

Dont make me go all Baby Lee on your ass...

Saying gravy only needs flour and milk is wrong, no matter the previous paragraph.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:43 PM   #734
MVP

I don't do lamb often, but dang! This smells good! The veggies and tons of garlic might be skewing my senses.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:14 PM   #735
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Salad!

Selfie (sorta):

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread