Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #7231
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
I meant quality named oatmeal and a quality honey smart ass lol I had this honey from a Las Vegas farmers market that tasted out of this world

Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats. Honey will be harder unless you're farmers market shopping or willing to order online. There's a place in Savannah, GA called Savannah Bee that sells online. They've got some outstanding honeys. I highly recommend their sourwood, acacia, and Tupelo honeys. The sourwood is my favorite.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 04-09-2017 at 04:39 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:37 PM   #7232
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
I had a black bean and polenta chicken enchilada with chili verde sauce, and I didn't drink no ****ing lite beer with it.

You're all inferior.
Poverty meal
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #7233
Cast Iron Jedi

Anybody have a recipe they really like for Mexican rice?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:55 PM   #7234
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Aldi "earthly Grains" Spanish Rice, fix package as directed, add chunky salsa when finished to gourmet that shit up. I'm pretty sure it's packaged by real Mexicans, or maybe Germans? Anywho, enjoy!

It's actually pretty good, flame away.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #7235
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Aldi "earthly Grains" Spanish Rice, fix package as directed, add chunky salsa when finished to gourmet that shit up. I'm pretty sure it's packaged by real Mexicans, or maybe Germans? Anywho, enjoy!

It's actually pretty good, flame away.

No Aldi around here. And the wife really likes Rice-a-Roni, so that's usually what we have.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:09 PM   #7236
I like Pie!

Quote:
No Aldi around here. And the wife really likes Rice-a-Roni, so that's usually what we have.

I've tried making it before and the results were about as good as me making fried rice, edible but Meh. Maybe it's the added vermicelli?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:11 PM   #7237
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I've tried making it before and the results were about as good as me making fried rice, edible but Meh. Maybe it's the added vermicelli?

What's your issue with fried rice? I do fried rice periodically, and like mine as well as most restaurants.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #7238
I like Pie!

Quote:
What's your issue with fried rice? I do fried rice periodically, and like mine as well as most restaurants.

We have a great Chinese restaurant not a few blocks away that has huge portions and can get chicken fried rice, general tso chicken and 8 total crab rangoons for about 20 bucks. I just can't beat it.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:48 PM   #7239
Mod Team

Inmem no longer posting.

Do they take away your internet when you file for bankruptcy?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #7240
I like Pie!

had to make a trip to the garage and shed a tear for Ed, didn't want the wife to ask what the **** I was babbling about.

I'm going to try broccoli and beef in the slow cooker, got some orange ginger sauce I want to try. Will have to work on rice.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:42 PM   #7241
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Oh yeah.

3 T oil
1 C long grain rice
1/2 onion diced
2-3 cloves garlic minced
1 C Herdez salsa verde
2 C chicken broth

Heat oil over medium heat add rice and cook until puffed and golden.

Push rice to one side and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and cook another minute. Add salsa, stir together, cooking another minute.

Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 40 minutes until done.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:02 PM   #7242
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Oh yeah.

3 T oil

1 C long grain rice

1/2 onion diced

2-3 cloves garlic minced

1 C Herdez salsa verde

2 C chicken broth

Heat oil over medium heat add rice and cook until puffed and golden.

Push rice to one side and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and cook another minute. Add salsa, stir together, cooking another minute.

Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 40 minutes until done.

This seems pretty tasty. Will try.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:18 PM   #7243
Most Valuable Villain

Spaghetti bread
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:54 PM   #7244
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Inmem no longer posting.

Do they take away your internet when you file for bankruptcy?
Great question...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:33 AM   #7245
Mostly Ignored

lol at Clay trying to troll the dam dinner thread.

Also, I burnt the shit out of a couple of ribeyes last night. Had 'em on the grill and was tossing the football with the kid for a couple of minutes...time got away from me. Too embarrassed to snap a photo. Had it with some asparagus and roasted red potatoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.