Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-13-2021, 04:19 PM   #706
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
FYP
I like that. BYU also receiving votes. Cincinnati typically pretty solid.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:08 PM   #707
In Search of a Life

Thankfully, we're going to see a lot of the first half without McCormack after 2 early fouls
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:30 PM   #708
Perpetual Mediocrity

At some point we're going to have to have a discussion about how bad Jalen Wilson has been this year. 7 games in now and no signs of improvement at all. Has fallen off a cliff from last year's performance level.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:32 PM   #709
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
At some point we're going to have to have a discussion about how bad Jalen Wilson has been this year. 7 games in now and no signs of improvement at all. Has fallen off a cliff from last year's performance level.
Yep. He'll improve once we get to conference play.

Right now I'm more concerned with the passes and turnovers. WTAF?
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:36 PM   #710
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Yep. He'll improve once we get to conference play.

Right now I'm more concerned with the passes and turnovers. WTAF?
Will he? I mean I guess there's only way direction he can go from here.

As far as this particular game, KU is getting outworked again all over the court. Very lazy.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:40 PM   #711
Banned

Quote:
Will he? I mean I guess there's only way direction he can go from here.

As far as this particular game, KU is getting outworked again all over the court. Very lazy.
Yep. They circled the date. Our guys are playing like they're worried about a girlfriend's pregnancy test.
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:40 PM   #712
Perpetual Mediocrity

Losing at home to a team that lost to Louisiana Monroe this week is not great.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:44 PM   #713
Banned

Quote:
Losing at home to a team that lost to Louisiana Monroe this week is not great.
Kensmil getting into foul trouble won't help SFA.

But our rebounding tonight SUCKS.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:52 PM   #714
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braincase View Post
Kensmil getting into foul trouble won't help SFA.

But our rebounding tonight SUCKS.
Ochai, Braun, and Martin sleptwalk through that half.

Wilson appeared to be getting some confidence back at the end of it, though. Hopefully.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:57 PM   #715
Banned

Quote:
Ochai, Braun, and Martin sleptwalk through that half.

Wilson appeared to be getting some confidence back at the end of it, though. Hopefully.
That little run at the end of the first half was reassuring.
Old 12-18-2021, 08:02 PM   #716
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I have pioneer fiber and OEC fiber at the house.

Pioneer is 1gb for the house.

Oec is 1gb at the shop for the DCS sim and Golf Sim.

Okay now back to basketball discussions?

Only reason we’re struggling is because Braun /KCC.
Rural Douglas County, mile and a half south of Twin Oaks off K-10.
I have two ISPs, one primary, one backup... two others of you count my Verizon MiFi from work and my cell connection to T-Mobile/Sprint.

I am a bandwidth hog.

Best I can do is a low-end commercial connection via Wicked Broadband. Ubiquiti Rocket AC 300 as the primary (60-90 down, 30-50 up). I back that up with Starlink, up to 150 down now, but only 10 back up, and teaching I need to have the upload speeds for video, desktop sharing.

265 per for Wicked. 100 per for Starlink. But... both had 500+ on the equipment expenses.

And people wonder why I push for better rural broadband.

Last edited by Braincase; 12-18-2021 at 08:08 PM..
Old 12-18-2021, 08:08 PM   #717
Banned

Bill's gonna chew some ass.
Old 12-18-2021, 08:13 PM   #718
Banned

MUCH better!
Old 12-18-2021, 08:17 PM   #719
Perpetual Mediocrity

Just an embarrassing effort level in this game.
Old 12-18-2021, 08:23 PM   #720
Banned

Quote:
Just an embarrassing effort level in this game.
Yep. Streaky AF. Reminds me of the game Thursday night. Good! Bad! Bad! Bad! Good! WTF?

Hopefully we won't have to win this in OT.