Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:38 PM   #706
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
You take issue with Ramsey showing up to training camp in a Brinks truck (harmless), yet seem to take no issue with Peterson getting a six game suspension for PED’s and attempting to tamper with the drug testing process?
well, that and he acts like a ****ing asshole. I didn't care for Marcus Peters the last year he was here either; and Ramsey seems like a similar personality type.

I don't know the details of Peterson's deal, because I don't give a **** about the Cardinals and actually have a life, so I haven't researched it.

If they nab Ramsey, so be it. I'm not going to complain. Like I said, good player; but he's kind of an asshole. Hopefully, it'd be a rental and they flip him after the year.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #707
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
that would be the ultimate **** you to Buffalo if we were to trade for the guy they got from the Mahomes deal and coached him up.
Very insightful. Did not look at it from that angle.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:40 PM   #708
In Search of a Life

Steelers won't trade for him.

But I have been wrong about how stupid they are once tonight, so who knows.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:41 PM   #709
Iowa B1G West Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
well, that and he acts like a ****ing asshole. I didn't care for Marcus Peters the last year he was here either; and Ramsey seems like a similar personality type.

I don't know the details of Peterson's deal, because I don't give a **** about the Cardinals and actually have a life, so I haven't researched it.

If they nab Ramsey, so be it. I'm not going to complain. Like I said, good player; but he's kind of an asshole. Hopefully, it'd be a rental and they flip him after the year.
Wow you would be a wreck if you ever found out how many of your favorite athletes are actually assholes in person.
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:44 PM   #710
MVP

When can KC dump Hitchens' contract?

Veach said they would have taken a CB #1...if not for the Clark deal.

Screw it...get the best in the game.

Nobody is going to care about contracts/ Chris Jones if they win the SB...

Roll the dice...dont count on Mahomes being healthy every year. You never know if you might only get one shot.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:45 PM   #711
Kind of a mod

My god, Twitter has ruined discussion on topics like this. How many other random, meaningless opinions are we going to wade through?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:46 PM   #712
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
When can KC dump Hitchens' contract?

Veach said they would have taken a CB #1...if not for the Clark deal.

Roll the dice...dont count on Mahomes being healthy every year. You never know if you could only get one shot.
Hitchens has looked good so far and he just restructured his contract. In other words he ain’t going anywhere
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:47 PM   #713
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransferBanned View Post
Wow you would be a wreck if you ever found out how many of your favorite athletes are actually assholes in person.
dude, I have known many.

And some were indeed assholes. And some that other people say are assholes I've had the opposite experience with them.

I'm talking about Ramsey's on the field bullshit and cheap shot crap and temper tantrum shit.

He seems to me like he's inches away from Marcus Peters style meltdowns.

He's a talented player. Like I said, I won't complain. I'd hope they know better than to throw a truckload (Brinks) of money at him in an extension though.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:47 PM   #714
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Thoughts on possible trade for Tre'Davious White? Affordable, young and good pedigree.
This guy is doomed to be a Jeopardy answer someday.

The guy that Buffalo got for the Greatest QB of all time.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:51 PM   #715
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Thoughts on possible trade for Tre'Davious White? Affordable, young and good pedigree.
What made you post this?

I haven’t seen him being possibly traded anywhere.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:51 PM   #716
MVP

This IS the season to push all the chips in....it's been 50 years.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:52 PM   #717
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:53 PM   #718
In Search of a Life

This place is going to meltdown when the Raiders trade for him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:54 PM   #719
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah BB really does love an elite corner. It’s all about the scheme, locking up #2 WRs and doubling #1s.

Chiefs could do similar things with Jalen.

Put Ramsey on AB & double Edelman/Gordon.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:56 PM   #720
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
dude, I have known many.

And some were indeed assholes. And some that other people say are assholes I've had the opposite experience with them.

I'm talking about Ramsey's on the field bullshit and cheap shot crap and temper tantrum shit.

He seems to me like he's inches away from Marcus Peters style meltdowns.

He's a talented player. Like I said, I won't complain. I'd hope they know better than to throw a truckload (Brinks) of money at him in an extension though.
Did you have this same problem with us trading for Frank Clark who almost broke his teammates jaw in practice and is also a trash talker?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.