Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 06:21 PM   #706
You gotta kill a few people

Damn, your girl had a side dude for 10 years?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 07:27 PM   #707
Rookie

Nah, that's what's ****ed up, she was faithful the first 5 years we lived down south, then moved up here to my hometown when she was pregnant, as soon as our first kid was born, she started working at a bar, I didn't even find out until after the divorce. Some deadbeat too. Go figure, they can both live broke together as far as I care. I have the kids.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #708
I'll be back.

Jesus tit****ing Christ.

Two of the girls I've dated in the last two years got ****ing married to the next guy.

My emotions.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:07 PM   #709
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Jesus tit****ing Christ.

Two of the girls I've dated in the last two years got ****ing married to the next guy.

My emotions.
A real life Good Luck Chuck?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:25 PM   #710
Rookie

Horny blonde on her way over for dinner and drinks, must have done something right.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:27 PM   #711
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Horny blonde on her way over for dinner and drinks, must have done something right.
Glove up, bruh. She can't be too clean if she's contacting randoms via Facebook.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:28 PM   #712
Banned

Heading out to see Armin van Buuren with this lovely lady:

https://www.facebook.com/GigShots-12...8487/timeline/
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:57 PM   #713
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Glove up, bruh. She can't be too clean if she's contacting randoms via Facebook.

Truth.

In all my days I've only ****ed one random via Facebook. The chick's previous boyfriend of like 5 or 6 years had been killed a year prior. According to her he was a drug dealer and was murdered. She had several tattoos alluding to him on her body.

What a ****ed up situation that was..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:58 AM   #714
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
What's bringing that up Billay
It's not even a dating thing really but a relationship for a girl I once had feelings for it never went anywhere I never tried always had reservations. We became somewhat good friends but she acts like a 16 year old and is an overall minus in my life. I'm a loyal person to a fault and have a very hard time cutting those once close to me out of my life entirely.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:52 AM   #715
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
It's not even a dating thing really but a relationship for a girl I once had feelings for it never went anywhere I never tried always had reservations. We became somewhat good friends but she acts like a 16 year old and is an overall minus in my life. I'm a loyal person to a fault and have a very hard time cutting those once close to me out of my life entirely.
Repeat after me..... NEEEEXXXXXTTTTTT.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-27-2015, 08:09 AM   #716
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Heading out to see Armin van Buuren with this lovely lady:

https://www.facebook.com/GigShots-12...8487/timeline/
Dave let's get tickets to Above & Beyond
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:01 PM   #717
"You like to drink?"

I was doing great. Hadn't thought about this girl at all until Friday when my buddy's girl goes "You've got competition for her."

Now I've got her on my mind and I know there's no chance. So that's aggravating.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #718
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
I needed it, divorced my wife (10yr together 5 married) last Nov, she's living with her boyfriend she had on the side for the whole marriage in a perma-drunk and I have full custody of our children. Being a single dad doesn't leave much time to go to bars/date/etc, there's been some fooling around with a few but never anything like that.
Hoping this turns into a good little FWB thing.
Hope you got to keep your softball trophy
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:27 PM   #719
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Hope you got to keep your softball trophy
Old 09-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #720
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Lol I don't think it's like that, we've been "Facebook friends" for a while just never met in person. She's my age, we went to school together bu never hung out. She got married in high school and just got divorced. I'm actually pretty sure I just became the second person she's ever slept with.
She's starting to get pretty clingy too, might not keep this one around for too long.