Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2024, 05:47 PM  

****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****

M-I-Z
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:03 PM   #706
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I saw that. Now, 1 loss Mizzou is ranked 21 while 2 loss Alabama, who lost to Vanderbilt, a ten MU beat, is ranked 15 and a 2 TD favorite next week. SMH. AP poll and college football rankings is stupid.
How eager are ya to take those points?

I'm GOING to the game and think they'll struggle to cover.

Mizzou shits the bed on the road. And credit to Cooks toughness but that dude still flat misses on 1/3 of his throws. His decision making has actually gotten pretty good but man his accuracy and ball placement is high school caliber this season.

They could easily be down 3 scores by half.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #707
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Mizzou shits the bed on the road. And credit to Cooks toughness but that dude still flat misses on 1/3 of his throws. His decision making has actually gotten pretty good but man his accuracy and ball placement is high school caliber this season.

I don't gamble. However. I'm picking Mizzou to not only cover, but to win next week.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:34 PM   #708
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Why would you go to that game? Alabama is a dump
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:38 PM   #709
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Why would you go to that game? Alabama is a dump
We pick a conference away game every year. Chose 'bama this year. Eventually we'll hit every road stadium and then we can end our quixotic journey.

And NOTHING will ever be worse than Lexington. Ever.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:42 PM   #710
On Hiatus

Quote:
We pick a conference away game every year. Chose 'bama this year. Eventually we'll hit every road stadium and then we can end our quixotic journey.

You mean you didn't like Kroger Field in "beautiful" Lexington?

Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 06:42 PM   #711
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Oh that's cool. Don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about Lexington. What's wrong with it other than Rams Fan?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:44 PM   #712
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Oh that's cool. Don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about Lexington. What's wrong with it other than Rams Fan?
He doesn't have enough character spaces to list everything. I lived in the Lexington area for 7 years.....the people there are good for the most part.

It's all the stuck up old money people who make it intolerable to live there.

Never mind Rupp Arena being in "downtown" Lexington....and absolutely being a pain to get into and out of after the game.

Plus....they do not tolerate people who aren't part of the Big Blue Nation....
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.