Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 09:07 AM   #706
Consuming CP souls

I'm convinced even those that bought it think it's ugly
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 09:16 AM   #707
Cheat Death

It seems like Tesla people are their own breed

The 2 cars that stopped to talk were other Tesla drivers

They seem to have their own fanbase
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 09:20 AM   #708
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
It seems like Tesla people are their own breed

The 2 cars that stopped to talk were other Tesla drivers

They seem to have their own fanbase
Jeep Wrangler-ish. You see them exchange any secret waves or little presents like the ducks?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 09:57 AM   #709
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Jeep Wrangler-ish. You see them exchange any secret waves or little presents like the ducks?
There’s a lifted Wrangler in the garage

I feel like I’m living in the witness protection program

*he’s a nice guy and a good neighbor just a little cringe with the toys
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 02:30 PM   #710
Fight, build, win!

Put a mini penis squishy on his e truck

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:38 PM   #711
MVP

I saw one of these the other day & thought I was background scribbling in a cartoon
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:45 PM   #712
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I can't believe there are people in the world who want these monstrosities. It basically looks like the dump a DeLorean would take after getting assraped by a Pontiac Aztec.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 05:35 PM   #713
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I can't believe there are people in the world who want these monstrosities. It basically looks like the dump a DeLorean would take after getting assraped by a Pontiac Aztec.
It probably drives sweet though.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 05:55 AM   #714
Supporter

Quote:

Bud this is my daily driver

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

Well at least you married up.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM   #715
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
What kind of dickbag sits next to his truck waiting for people to ask him about it?

The same kind of person that takes a new car to car shows.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM   #716
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
There was a review back in the day that said The Aztec looked like two designers started on opposite ends of the car and met in the middle. GM had some bad looks around that time. The Lumina van looked like a door stop.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM   #717
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
It probably drives sweet though.

Not in the snow or off pavement.

Last edited by penguinz; Yesterday at 08:48 AM..
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM   #718
Supporter

Quote:

Bud this is my daily driver

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

Your oil leak is probably the rear main seal. Pain in the ass to replace.

I have a 2000. I fixed my RMS and headliner but no A/C. I just need to vac and refill A/C.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM   #719
Veteran

I think its just a matter of time before Tesla gets sued. Cyber truks are all over Scottsdale and we parked next to one at the grocery store this past weekend. My 8 year old put her hand on the side of the truck and BAM burnt her hand pretty bad.

Arizona 115+ heat turns that truck into a heat gun.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #720
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I think its just a matter of time before Tesla gets sued. Cyber truks are all over Scottsdale and we parked next to one at the grocery store this past weekend. My 8 year old put her hand on the side of the truck and BAM burnt her hand pretty bad.

This is without a doubt the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen posted here.

"Metal in sun is hot"

My god
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #721
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post

This is without a doubt the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen posted here.

"Metal in sun is hot"

My god
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote