Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-23-2014, 05:09 PM   #706
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
This guy's a freak.
That's not an abnormal thought.

In puritian times I would have been hung 400 times over by now
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #707
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
No need for name calling.

I will excuse it, considering the sexual frustration and all
Low IQ man focuses on wrong element of post
Old 08-23-2014, 05:11 PM   #708
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Look at the bright side. I'll bet Popeye would be jealous of your forearms.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #709
Veteran

I actually stood next to Tyler Bray in a bar when he first got here the summer after we drafted him. He didn't know anyone and i befriended him and tried to scrap off some of the girls that were coming up to him and hanging in his vacinity
Old 08-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #710
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I actually stood next to Tyler Bray in a bar when he first got here the summer after we drafted him. He didn't know anyone and i befriended him and tried to scrap off some of the girls that were coming up to him and hanging in his vacinity
Just stop. Smh.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:27 PM   #711
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
ive been trying to get laid for 2 years as a full time job.
THAT'S WHY YOU ARE A GOD DAMNED CREEP
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:32 PM   #712
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Bravo, sir.
The only advice this guy really needs.

Close the thread, main.
I used to have a friend who was almost this bad, not a bad looking guy at all and he was a KILLER guitar player, a tool he didnt use nearly enough... he just overthought everything to the point that he lost focus of the main objective, like this guy.

"I've deeply studied and scientifically calculated every angle and am now an expert in the ways in which I am undesirable to the female species... herp"

Good Lord, and I used to think I was shy.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:51 PM   #713

Quote:
Low IQ man focuses on wrong element of post
You're right, you're right.

You should let us take a look at those recordings and see if we can help.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #714
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Troll long, troll strong.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #715
In my youth i pray to keep

The reason why you don't get laid is you're a ****ing creeper.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #716

I see a rape van in your future.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:48 PM   #717
Consuming CP souls

How are you guys believing this bull shit? It is Vulture and he has returned.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #718
[null]

Quote:
No reerun. ive been trying to get laid for 2 years as a full time job.

After about 8 months of failures I began to look for reasons and explinations as to why. I didn't enter this thinking I needed to record or that my looks were a problem.
A) I don't believe you, and
B) if you ARE serious, your desperation is the reason you're not getting laid. Cyclical angst.
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:06 PM   #719
The shit-winds are blowin

Have you tried slipping an object into her drink?
Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:10 AM   #720
Live free or die hard

I've only been glancing at this thread but wow! Has Katipan chimed in?

This is like high school where they kid has a 'kick me' sign on his back and can't figure it out. Gotta give Beach Tribe credit however for trying to help.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.