Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #706
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Ibaka with 11 blocks
Whatever.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #707

I wonder when was the last time a team had a 50 point scorer, a 40 point scorer, and another guy with a triple double in the same game... let alone a guy with 14/15/11 blocks.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #708
so close

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I wonder when was the last time a team had a 50 point scorer, a 40 point scorer, and another guy with a triple double in the same game... let alone a guy with 14/15/11 blocks.
First time ever
WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.WhitiE 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #709
Veteran

Quote:
NBA history tonight. Durant (51) and Westbrook (40) become first duo of teammates to score 40 or more in regular season game since Jordan and Pippen in 1996.

The Thunder's potential is scary considering how young they are
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #710
I'll be back.

Yeah, I think they can take the Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #711
Scott Pioli

Ibaka has had 3 10 block games in 2 and a half weeks.

That's freaking absurd.

On a side note, shipped off Jeremy Lin in my fantasy league. Got Marc Gasol and Boris Diaw for him. Happy with the return. Needed rebounders bad. Already had Deron Williams and Rajon Rondo at PG.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #712
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
That was an amazing game to watch.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #713
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
Ibaka has had 3 10 block games in 2 and a half weeks.

That's freaking absurd.

On a side note, shipped off Jeremy Lin in my fantasy league. Got Marc Gasol and Boris Diaw for him. Happy with the return. Needed rebounders bad. Already had Deron Williams and Rajon Rondo at PG.
I bet Rondo gets a few games off for that stunt he pulled tonight.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #714
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
The Thunder do not look like the best team in the west.
They are as good as any team in the West. We did play a lot of bad basketball tonight. My biggest concern is the backup point guard. We are not getting as much out of the bench without Maynor. I hope they make a move for like Heinrich or someone like that. Reggie Jackson will be good but we need a settling influence.

We do lock it down during crunch time of games which tells me we are playoff ready.

There is no doubt Dallas and San Antonio are coming on strong but I think we have a shot against anyone in the West. We'll have to see how teams look come April. The West is gonna be a bitch to win no matter who takes it.

I'll tell you one thing. I get my monies worth as a season ticket holder. Holy shit what a game!
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #715
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Whatever.

He had 10 blocks against Dallas this year too. Dirk 2-18. Just sayin

Here comes the excuse
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #716
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Wolves totally won that without the ref's help. Kevin Love is just that good.

Meh. Like Jim P said, "a foul's a foul." I think he was hacked early in his penetration and late on the shot. Call either one. Glad to see he has some clutch in him despite a horrible first 36 minutes. I never trusted Garnett in spots like that.

I was hoping Wes could have built off of his good performance against Houston but he was so bad offensively. He is, however, becoming a guy that can really shut down the oppositions best scorer. Iggy tonight and Martin on Friday. Damn, I wish he could find the cure for his yips. Addy gonna stick with him and we'll see what we got I guess.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #717
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Meh. Like Jim P said, "a foul's a foul." I think he was hacked early in his penetration and late on the shot. Call either one. Glad to see he has some clutch in him despite a horrible first 36 minutes. I never trusted Garnett in spots like that.

I was hoping Wes could have built off of his good performance against Houston but he was so bad offensively. He is, however, becoming a guy that can really shut down the oppositions best scorer. Iggy tonight and Martin on Friday. Damn, I wish he could find the cure for his yips. Addy gonna stick with him and we'll see what we got I guess.
Wes is so frustrating right now. I know Adelman prefers his 3s to balance the abilities of a 2 more than the abilities of a 4, but we're really not getting production out of his spot. I'd like to see us start more Martell Webster at the 3 and have Beas and DWill rotate in as we need bigger lineups. Wes definitely factors in the lineup, but his mind is in a really bad place right now. You can just tell that he has no confidence on the court. Letting him come off the bench would probably save him from himself at least for this season, and we could see where we're at with him in 2012-2013.

But damn, this is getting exciting. We've had legit scoring threats in Love and Rubio, and now we've got an additional in Pekovic. Dude is a ****ing horse.

Look at tonight. He had 17 points while going 4/7 from the field. He was 9/10 from the free throw line. Those are dominant ****ing numbers, and those aren't even his best ones as of late. He's been putting up over 20 on a regular basis.

I'd like to see us solve that last scoring threat from either the 2 or 3 by the end of this season. If we do that, our bench is deep, our options are varied, and we could really kick some ass in the future.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #718
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
I bet Rondo gets a few games off for that stunt he pulled tonight.
Likely. What a ridiculous move on his part.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #719
I'll be back.

19 and 10 for Dirk tonight at halftime.

Dude is back.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #720
Please squeeze

I see Rondo got suspended for 2 games. They should suspend the ref for being blind and stupid
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread