Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #7141
I'll be back.

Spread it around, sluts. The revolution will be televised.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:57 AM   #7142
Andy Reid Supporter

I still can't get that line out of my head from last night.

"That 12 yard play was Patrick Mahomes first of the night and the longest the Chiefs have had all game."

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #7143
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I still can't get that line out of my head from last night.

"That 12 yard play was Patrick Mahomes first of the night and the longest the Chiefs have had all game."

Yeah, I laughed, too
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:15 AM   #7144
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Mahommes has really been impressive. Much more than I expected. I was wrong for doubting his ability to catch on so quick. Win or lose, he will be fun to watch.
all of this. YES ( and zero sarcasm )

Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 08-26-2017, 09:50 AM   #7145
Needs more middle fingers

Mahomes clearly isn't comfortable in the pocket yet. But after watching Bray's development in the pocket i'm not concerned. It'll be something to watch.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:43 PM   #7146
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Mahomes clearly isn't comfortable in the pocket yet. But after watching Bray's development in the pocket i'm not concerned. It'll be something to watch.
Yeah I noticed this too.

He's so used to not having any time in the pocket due to bad OL play in college. It was second nature to him to roll out and I can't blame him for doing it again with an equally bad OL most of the preseason.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:45 PM   #7147
Choco Favre

Quote:
He's been running for his life back there.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:50 PM   #7148
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Mahomes certainly hasn't looked like a pocket first QB so far (mostly because he hasn't had a choice), but I'm not worried about it. He has made some really impressive throws standing in the pocket and stepping up into it. He has even stood firm and made accurate throws in the pocket right as he got hit, which he showed again last night with his 3rd down strike to Chesson.

I think he will stay in the pocket more as he gets to play with more competent linemen, but at the same time it is his improv ability that makes him special. I think he will always lean on it pretty steadily.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:54 PM   #7149
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I wouldn't be comfortable with dlineman right in my face either. Show me this pocket he has luxury of having.

I remember a play he stood tall in the pocket and delivered a nice ball for a first down but got nailed for it just after he threw it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #7150
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mahomes certainly hasn't looked like a pocket first QB so far (mostly because he hasn't had a choice), but I'm not worried about it. He has made some really impressive throws standing in the pocket and stepping up into it. He has even stood firm and made accurate throws in the pocket right as he got hit, which he showed again last night with his 3rd down strike to Chesson.

I think he will stay in the pocket more as he gets to play with more competent linemen, but at the same time it is his improv ability that makes him special. I think he will always lean on it pretty steadily.
He's really raw man but that kid has got an arm... With time and Andy's coaching I think he will become an elite QB.. Patience is going to be the key with Mahomes...
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #7151
Unsparing

Mahomes needs more experience. LOTS of it.
The developmental aspects of his game can be worked on in the off season. He has proven that he can do this.

Off that bench, soldier!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:03 PM   #7152
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Should get about 3 and a half quarters of Mahomes in the next/last preseason game. It maybe the most fun preseaon game in the history of presesaon.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #7153
"You like to drink?"

There's nothing fun about watching your biggest draft investment in recent history scrambling for his life because Jah Reid is the best of the five offensive linemen asked to protect him.

If you're not going to put the starting OL on the field then let Bray or Stave bear the increased risk of injury.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:35 PM   #7154
Emporer of Mongo

did clay post the '1st read, 2nd read, 3rd read' pat mahomes gif here?

my lordy thats a cool one
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:43 PM   #7155
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
did clay post the '1st read, 2nd read, 3rd read' pat mahomes gif here?

my lordy thats a cool one
Link?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.