Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:57 PM   #7111
Chiefs

Might be old news
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:58 PM   #7112
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Half hour lunch break? What kind of sweat shop are you running?
That is the construction industry standard just about everywhere plus two 15 minute breaks.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:59 PM   #7113
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Rent can positively and negatively affect your credit like anything else
I once worked in mortgages and I have pulled credit over 1000 times easily and I’ve never once seen renters filing a collection and negatively affecting our credit report unless that has changed because I guess it has been about 20 years.

Also the world is catching up to this thread

https://apple.news/A5EnQ7ZbPTAm30MCBcg8l-w
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2020, 03:01 PM   #7114
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
As for the "Food Supply Chain", I went to two Ralphs grocery stores this morning.

I was at the Studio City Ralphs at 8:00am, which is when they're opening now. They had plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables but the refridgerated section, whether it was yogurt, milk, egg whites and cheese were completely empty. They were also completely out of any type of lunch meat, whether turkey or baloney, hot dogs, salami, sandwich cheese, etc. The freezer section was completely empty, outside of ice cream and frozen treats. No veggies, fruits, microwave meals, frozen pizza, etc.

I got to the second Ralphs, located in North Hollywood, around 8:45ish. Same with the fresh fruits and vegetable, frozens, etc. but they did have three packages of hot dogs, so I grabbed them all. There was no meat in the case, other than a couple of nasty looking steaks.

I spoke with both managers and asked when they expect lunch meats and was told "We don't know. I could be today, tomorrow or next week".

Also, no toilet paper at either location but there were paper towels.
Yeah its' really hit and miss in the store and on Amazon. There was plenty of fresh meat when I was at the store yesterday, but obviously things like cleaning supplies, TP etc. were long gone. The diary section was well stocked as well and the giant 45 minute lines to get to the checker were gone. Thankfully when this first started, I stocked up on all of that, so it's all good.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 03:05 PM   #7115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I truly believe many more people have this or have had it than realize it. In December & January there was a big uptick of people with Flu like symptoms that tested negative for the Flu. Could it be they had Corona Virus?

At my work the department I'm in there were a lot of people that were sick with heavy respiratory issues. Most assumed it was the flu. The coworker that sits next to me was tested for the Flu and was negative. She did get diagnosed with pneumonia. I'm leaning towards thinking it may have been Corona.
A good friend is an ER nurse at Johns Hopkins, and she said the same thing. There were a lot of people in January/February she would have bet her house had the flu, but tested negative.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 03:05 PM   #7116
MVP

Dane did you try the Ralphs by Taco Bell on Moorpark in Sherman Oaks? I had luck at that one.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:05 PM   #7117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Half hour lunch break? What kind of sweat shop are you running?

"30 minutes is enough time to finish your gruel and still have enough time to bandage most of your whip wounds."

/srvy
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:07 PM   #7118
MVP

Also Dane Corner Market at Colfax and Moorpark gets stocked some time today
Old 03-19-2020, 03:07 PM   #7119
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Miami-Dade County closing all "non-essential businesses" starting tonight.

At least there seems to be a wide range of businesses still open and considered "essential" businesses. Also restaurants can continue to stay open for takeout/food delivery.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 03:07 PM   #7120
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
"30 minutes is enough time to finish your gruel and still have enough time to bandage most of your whip wounds."

/srvy
Hey idiot, these are standard break times in that industry.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:09 PM   #7121
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post

No ****ing shit you pig ****ing reerun.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:12 PM   #7122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Yeah its' really hit and miss in the store and on Amazon.
Awesome! I'm glad you aren't seeing much interruption.

As for here, I haven't been able to order any food or toilet paper, etc. from Amazon, Target.com, Walmart.com or Costco.com for nearly 2 weeks. I can load my cart, then when it comes time to checkout, I receive a message saying "Delivery Not Available To Your Area".

Yesterday, I spent about an hour loading up a cart at Ralphs Studio City and when I went to check out, there was no option for delivery or pick up. So I was at the store when it opened at 8am and saw why: Most of the shelves were bare. The freezer and refrigerated sections were completely void of product.

I may need to drive an hour or so inland to get food the next time.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 03:12 PM   #7123
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
No ****ing shit you pig ****ing reerun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:13 PM   #7124
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I truly believe many more people have this or have had it than realize it. In December & January there was a big uptick of people with Flu like symptoms that tested negative for the Flu. Could it be they had Corona Virus?

At my work the department I'm in there were a lot of people that were sick with heavy respiratory issues. Most assumed it was the flu. The coworker that sits next to me was tested for the Flu and was negative. She did get diagnosed with pneumonia. I'm leaning towards thinking it may have been Corona.
The Illuminati leaked the "beta" version of COVID-19 in America as a "dry run" before they unleashed it on China, knowing population density and industry/trade would make it far more effective and deadlier, far faster, than anywhere else.

In 30 years the truth will come out that COVID-19 was an inside job just like 9/11 but it will be too late by then because everyone will be on the new world order teat standing in line for milk and bread.

Once America gets a taste of free government handouts and everyone realizes Uncle Sam can afford to give everyone a "living wage supplement," there will no going back, especially with the greatest generation almost gone and the boomers losing massive retirement savings via the fake "stock market crash" that has been engineered by this chaos.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 03:13 PM   #7125
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
Go **** yourself pillowbiter.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote