Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-26-2024, 01:06 PM   #70531
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think Baker probably played himself out of DEN's budget for a new QB. Reading rumors he could get Derek Carr $$$. Good for Mayfield, but bad for DEN.

Tampa will probably keep him
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 01:35 PM   #70532
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
And I can't see any way Quesadildo Joe is still alive.

Granted he does have the survival skills of a cockroach - but even they die eventually.
As long as KC wins, he'll stay gone. You know he's sweating bullets right now, hoping with all hope and praying to all that is holy, that the Chiefs don't win another Super Bowl. He does that this time of year.

If they lose, he'll reappear.

FWIW, I got sniper PM'S from him when Denver was making their little unsustainable, turnover aided run. He went dark, the minute that they were out of contention.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-31-2024, 09:00 AM   #70533
Andy Reid Supporter

This is an obvious report but why on Earth would the Bears, Commanders and Patriots trade back to 12 and miss out on a premiere talent? Also why would they even pick up the phone?

You figure the top 3 QB's will go in the 1st 3 picks.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 09:27 AM   #70534
Elway be drinkin' again

I read they might chase Bo Nix.

I think it would be perfect-

NEGATIVES

— Oregon did not ask a lot of him as a processor. Ton of screens, RPOs and simple vertical concepts.

— Inconsistent dropback footwork. Too often disrupts his timing when working real dropback passing concepts.

— Below-average ability to find answers within structure when first read is taken away.

— Inconsistent toughness in the pocket. Shows good flashes, but too often falls away from throws.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-31-2024, 09:42 AM   #70535
MVP

The Broncos need some good publicity. Payton is a gold mine of bad, with not much digging
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-31-2024, 09:48 AM   #70536
Consuming CP souls

Knowmo, Hef, Kranz Dickinhim, Garcia, Pile it High Mule Tools?

Thoughts on the playoffs?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 09:48 AM   #70537
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is an obvious report but why on Earth would the Bears, Commanders and Patriots trade back to 12 and miss out on a premiere talent? Also why would they even pick up the phone?

You figure the top 3 QB's will go in the 1st 3 picks.

With Marvin Harrison also being hugely sought after.

Nobody's trading out of 1 down to 12. Patrick Surtain sure as shit isn't going to move the needle in a deal like that. Guy's been a great CB on a team that still hasn't done shit, which kinda proves that maybe dealing away 1.1 to get a great corner and take yourself out of the meat of the draft is a REALLY bad idea.

Moreover, he's used up 3 of his 5 rookie deal years.

It would be pretty hard for a team sitting at 6 to get up into the top 3 or 4 in this draft. It's going to be essentially impossible for Denver to do it. Three 1sts and Surtain MIGHT get that done but I'm still not sure that does the trick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 09:55 AM   #70538
In Search of a Life

They have zero chance of trading up to 1-2 to get Williams or Maye, and maybe like a 5% chance of being able to get to 3 for Daniels, but I'm pretty sure the Pats are taking him at 3.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:01 AM   #70539

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
They have zero chance of trading up to 1-2 to get Williams or Maye, and maybe like a 5% chance of being able to get to 3 for Daniels, but I'm pretty sure the Pats are taking him at 3.
It's that "What would it take to trade for Mahomes" conversation again.

In Madden you can eventually acquire anyone you want because it's an algorithm. You may have to give up a ton, but you can game their system and get the deal made.

Doesn't work that way in real life. Some teams truly cannot get the guy they want. No team can get Patrick Mahomes - there literally isn't an offer that exists or can exist. Veach ain't taking that call even if you're the Cowboys and you lead with "Parsons, Lamb, Dak, 5 first round picks..." Or you're the Bengals and you say "Burrow, Chase, 5 firsts..."

The deal isn't getting done.

There are SOME teams that might be able to move up into 1 since Chicago isn't married to the pick. But Denver isn't one of them. Chicago isn't moving down to 12 in a single move. They might be willing to trade back for a haul then trade back AGAIN to extract an absolutely monstrous return over the next 2 seasons, but Denver doesn't have that firepower.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:02 AM   #70540
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I agree. The Bears are just like the Cardinals when they had Rosen but then took Murray. Poles isn't stupid. He's gonna draft Caleb Williams. And the Commanders and Patriots already benched their starting QB's this year. qB is a no brainer.

I think they will ultimately go for Bo Nix, who is okay but nothing special
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:04 AM   #70541
Consuming CP souls

Paton is a disaster of a GM. He ain't getting shit done
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:28 AM   #70542
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Tampa would be foolish not to resign him. Denver won’t trade up and yes, Paton is a terrible GM.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:03 AM   #70543

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Yeah - you grit your teeth and franchise him if you have to.

But I think the preference would be a nice middle-class QB contract on maybe a 4 year deal with an out at 3.

The Saints will essentially get Carr on a 3 year, $100 million deal. If Baker will sign off on that, Tampa should go ahead and take him up on it.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:06 AM   #70544
In Search of a Life

They'll pretty much have to take their medicine and get the cap in order for a year or two anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:17 AM   #70545
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Knowmo, Hef, Kranz Dickinhim, Garcia, Pile it High Mule Tools?

Thoughts on the playoffs?
Playoffs? The season ended weeks ago.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.