Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2024, 08:23 PM  
Starter

Peacock exclusive playoff game is stupid

Bad move by the league. Quit being greedy and keeping your customers from watching your product.

Surely they wont put Mahomes in that game but who knows.
treeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-13-2024, 05:25 PM   #691
Starter

Watching the early game through peacock and it's asked multiple times if I want share my viewing information with the NFL. One "no" should be enough.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 05:33 PM   #692
El Gato Gordo Loco

Only half hour of pregame coverage..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:50 PM   #693
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Stream is working perfectly, as usual. Had to go with a stream for the early game because DirecTV is in a dispute with the local NBC affiliate.
This is the way.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 01-13-2024, 05:52 PM   #694
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Stream is working perfectly, as usual. Had to go with a stream for the early game because DirecTV is in a dispute with the local NBC affiliate.
May be back on now.

KARE 11 MPLS is I believe. They settled
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:15 PM   #695
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 06:16 PM   #696
"I'm with you fellers"

I have dish but peacock won’t work on my older Samsung. Yes it’s updated. Does work on my newer one. Bastards.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:22 PM   #697
Starter

Fukc off
treeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-13-2024, 06:23 PM   #698
Cheat Death

BE A PART OF HISTORY!!!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:30 PM   #699
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeguy27 View Post

Fukc off
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
BE A PART OF HISTORY!!!
You'd think they invented screwing over people. History my ass.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:37 PM   #700
It was not a fair catch

watching this on streaming is so much better than OTA. Glad I am here to witness history
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:37 PM   #701
Molôn Labé

I got the game here in NC
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:40 PM   #702
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Wouldn't it be shown on local TV in the KC area?
it's on local NBC in KC and Miami only
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:40 PM   #703
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
I have dish but peacock won’t work on my older Samsung. Yes it’s updated. Does work on my newer one. Bastards.
I am streaming on my laptop, and I connected my computer to the television via an HDMI cable
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:42 PM   #704
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
BE A PART OF HISTORY!!!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:45 PM   #705
[b]Supporter[/b]

Oppenheimer dropping on Feb 16. Damnit they got me for another month.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli