Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-19-2023, 12:20 PM   #70171
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I want Denver in the WC round.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 12:23 PM   #70172
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Exactly. Anyone can go on a streak with that much of a + turnover ratio. It was not sustainable and they lost 2 of 3 when they did not get a + turnover ratio. Deal is, KC likes to give the ball away so there's that aspect that could keep Denver in the game.
The homers on the Huddle laughed when we said it was fool’s gold and that the turnover margins weren’t sustainable. I think reality finally sunk in over the weekend. That’s what happens when Denver faces a decent team that doesn’t shit the bed continually.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2023, 01:19 PM   #70173
MVP

Tater is adding a 12th bathroom to his mansion to honor Bronco fans. Whether it won't flush and be incomplete is still open
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-19-2023, 02:31 PM   #70174
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 03:57 PM   #70175
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
The homers on the Huddle laughed when we said it was fool’s gold and that the turnover margins weren’t sustainable. I think reality finally sunk in over the weekend. That’s what happens when Denver faces a decent team that doesn’t shit the bed continually.
Its the truth. They can't win unless they win the turnover ratio. If they play straight up, they lose. That kind of "winning" runs its course. Fools gold is exactly what it is.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-19-2023, 04:15 PM   #70176
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
No doubt Denver is playing better football, but I will say this: False hope is a bitch.
As a fan, it’s definitely the hope that kills you. But I’ll take the giant step forward we made this year. We’re getting rid of the loser’s mentality that has settled in.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 04:18 PM   #70177
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
As a fan, it’s definitely the hope that kills you. But I’ll take the giant step forward we made this year. We’re getting rid of the loser’s mentality that has settled in.
But you will still be saddled with an expensive and aging QB with little prospects of snagging one of the top ones in the draft.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 08:19 PM   #70178
In Search of a Life

Quote:

And you missed out on a golden opportunity to draft your QBOTF because of it. Hope it was worth "getting rid of the loser's mentality"!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 08:21 PM   #70179
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
You gave up in Miami and Detroit...that's a loser mentality if I've ever seen one. The whole winning streak was Herm RRPP gaining minimal yardage and pray you get turnovers. Once the turnovers dried up, you got blown out
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2023, 12:12 AM   #70180
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
But you will still be saddled with an expensive and aging QB with little prospects of snagging one of the top ones in the draft.
I went back and forth with that. We were never going to lose 13 or 14 games. The bottom line is that I will take winning. There are no guarantees, even when there seem to be guarantees. How many titles was Andrew Luck going to win? Right now, I would put money on Brock Purdy hoisting a Lombardi in a couple months. Brock Purdy. It's crazy. Even Mahomes (who I totally covet) has looked mortal without the same level of talent around him that he's used to.

Is Caleb Williams going to be that guy? Drake Maye? It's a crapshoot.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-20-2023, 12:14 AM   #70181
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You gave up in Miami and Detroit...that's a loser mentality if I've ever seen one. The whole winning streak was Herm RRPP gaining minimal yardage and pray you get turnovers. Once the turnovers dried up, you got blown out
Yeah, and last year, we lose at least three or four of the seven games we've won. It's a process. Coaching matters.
Old 12-20-2023, 12:50 AM   #70182
Veteran

Quote:
I went back and forth with that. We were never going to lose 13 or 14 games. The bottom line is that I will take winning. There are no guarantees, even when there seem to be guarantees. How many titles was Andrew Luck going to win? Right now, I would put money on Brock Purdy hoisting a Lombardi in a couple months. Brock Purdy. It's crazy. Even Mahomes (who I totally covet) has looked mortal without the same level of talent around him that he's used to.

Well you don't really have the luxury to ask that question anymore, so what's next champ?
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 12-20-2023, 01:25 AM   #70183
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Good point. It's vital that your idiot GM draft more CBs in the top 10 if the Broncos want to ever win another SB.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2023, 05:48 AM   #70184
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Yeah, and last year, we lose at least three or four of the seven games we've won. It's a process. Coaching matters.
You look like the same team as last year other than the stretch of fluke turnovers
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2023, 07:22 AM   #70185
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You look like the same team as last year other than the stretch of fluke turnovers
Payton has done his best to hide the issues with Wilson, but the power of suck is strong with that one. I’ve been curious to see what Stidham would do, just for giggles. I know he’s a backup.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.